Brought to you by CFC

I don't think so. I suspect Confusion contains alcohol.

40%? Hmmm. I wonder.

''Teenage males in hot tubs with numb lower arms heh? I'd say you're safe chief.'' - rugbyLEAGUEfan

''Is it acceptable to use "putting on Christmas lights in the hot tub" as a euphemism for masturbation now?'' - Zack

I jusy have one thing to say to all the Aussies:

I'm sick of living in your yesterday. :mad:

"Retroactive deletion." - Symphony D.

''Urge... to lecture... rising...'' - Traitorfish

Haha, yeah, that was for me, I remember.

''Quick, somebody blame Islam.'' - lord_joakim

Yay, I got quoted - And it wasn't one of the thousandfold stupid things I've said! :)

Thinking about stuff people said that made me laugh...

New additions

Oh god, that bloody Christmas skin is back. It's only the 6th!

I just wish those American atheist would get on with that war on Christmas. Christmas has invaded much of December and needs to be stopped! Jesus didn't take a month to be born.

Going through an intact hymen is actually quite an ordeal.

Should be a fine few years in Purgatory for that one.

Damn, I saw Ziggy's one before! I really need to remember this thread. :mad:

I concur. :lol:

Oh one thing I'd like to say to those who are upset they haven't been quoted yet:

Spam HARDER!
:p

That would be terribly cold. We don't get that low here. I can't imagine it getting that cold.
Hmm... can't imagine it being cold enough to put a layer of newspaper between your blankets (great for trapping body heat) and wearing a WINTER PARKA to bed... in May (November)? Lucky you.

The only time I was colder was when the furnace went out in November and I nearly froze. My cats saved me by sharing their body heat.

I'm a cool-weather person, but not when my feet are freezing.

Two more. Relevant in the last one are the two quotes, of course, not the post per se.

I can't speak for other areas, but it has become a nightmare here in Florida. All the free ponies handed out to "illegals" to get them to commit a major felony by voting for Obama has resulted in so much manure on the sidewalks that it is nearly impossible to walk anywhere.
:lol:

:rotfl:

Top Bottom