Brought to you by CFC

I don't object to being quoted but what relation on Earth does that post have to do with Stormfront?
Possibly because it's the sort of thing one can read there. I've started reading that site again. It is very interesting.

Not that I think you're a racist as such, GW. But with that particular quote, you are skating on extremely thin ice, imo. ;)

You seem to be saying, almost, that being a well-treated slave is a justification for the institution of slavery. That slavery is OK if only the slaves are well treated. But this may be unjust.

edit: i.e. the interpretation of your post may well be unjust.

I realize. I'm just trying to indicate why your post was quoted here. That's all.

That's the point of this thread, in large measure. To allow quoting out of context. For usually humourous reasons. It could be taken viciously too.

In the context of the thread, it sounded very much like you were saying that slavery isn't always such a bad thing.

I'm fine with being quoted here. This statement obviously was made in jest, so it at least actually belongs into this thread.
It's funny because last night I started to compose a post about how we should not quote Dommy here because he can't handle it. Then I decided, naw, maybe he's grown up, give him a chance. So I deleted the post before posting it.

Now I feel like a fool.

Brought to you by CFC:
Yet Another GhostWriter16 Hijacking Thread: Only Say Nice Things About Me!

In the context of the thread, it sounded very much like you were saying that slavery isn't always such a bad thing.
That is exactly what he was saying. But let's leave that discussion to the dead babies thread.

Words of advice GhostWriter16:

This thread is supposed to be fun, someplace where we can laugh at ourselves and each other.

A few pages back, Quackers posted some rather nasty little quotes from me. Yes, they hurt my feelings a bit. But they were also accurate, ironic and a tad (and only a tad) funny. So instead of throwing a temper tantrum, I rolled with it.

Do try and do the same thing. Hell, get revenge by digging up stupid/funny/ironic posts from other people if you like (That is the point of this thread damnit!). Or just go the hell away from this thread.

Also: Do you remember how you used to be in the OP? It was meant as a compliment, but you couldn't handle it so I had to delete it. Then you acted like you got what the thread was about after an explanation.

How quickly you forget.

I don't object to being quoted but what relation on Earth does that post have to do with Stormfront?

The reason I object to being quoted generally is precisely for this reason, because its always done not for fun but for mockery when it relates to me.

Annoying:crazyeye:
Don't be a slavery apologist.

Oh crap, apologies. I swear I skimmed the thread for the quote. Don't know how I missed it :(

I love this site:

My boyfriend has come to me with a rather unique request. He tells me that his number one fantasy is to dress up in women's clothes and he wants me to surprise him with something to wear. He says that he would prefer something along the lines of a dress or a french maid's uniform. He also says that he wants to wear a pair of panties or other women's underwear that will be extremely uncomfortable and painful to his testicles.

I have come here looking for advice. I am going to honor his request, but could members of this forum please help me out by recommending certain clothes items that I should force my boyfriend to wear? Please link to any such items on Amazon and I will look through your suggestions, and purchase from them. I really appreciate the help, thank you so much!

Without wanting to take sides - that was well played. And something to think about, really.

Isn't a certain aspect of forum-going, though, the fact that our age/race/location/sex/lack of sex/appearance/anything is always second fiddle to our ideas?

Isn't a certain aspect of forum-going, though, the fact that our age/race/location/sex/lack of sex/appearance/anything is always second fiddle to our ideas?
Absolutely. And there is really no way to tell age/race/location/sex/lack of sex/appearance/anything about anyone.

Even the ideas can't be attributed to any one person.

In my case, I'm myself, somebody else, many other people, everyone, and nobody, all at the same time.

Top Bottom