Brought to you by CFC

my own pet rocket company
I just had a vision of 10-year-old hobbsyoyo smugly telling his schoolmates that they might have a pet rock but he has a pet rocket.

Starting in the Random Thoughts Thread,
I almost bought an apartment but I chickened out because I'm a smoll boi.
then moving to the Random Rants thread within the hour
Got sunburned. Bleh.
You wouldn't have gotten burnt if you had bought that apartment, which has a roof to block the sun.
Godammit syns
(for context, in Snorway there won't be a sunset for the next few months)

That's usually interpreted as God allowing Lucifer to live and do such things. Mostly because Lucifer made a bet that humans are not worthy, and so God agreed. God is more interested in proving Lucifer wrong through bets than the wellbeing of humankind in general. Despite being stronger, his hatred to prove others wrong is greater than his general compassion. A character flaw which Lucifer has successfully exploited to stay alive and do harm to others.

Oh man I misread that title and was wondering what sort of weird sex toys are out there these days..

This is golden :)

Warpus is golden. :love:

teahadists getting ready for 2024 , you know as if Biden would suddenly inherit vaccines .

(yes , this post would make sense only if CFC was to believe in things ı actually ı do not want CFC to believe)

View attachment 577354

Sometimes one has to post on every thread, so that you can't miss the important message :D
I should point out that this goes against the spirit of the thread, which asks not to share infracted posts. Granted this isn't strictly a post, but the user has been banned for both the content of the post and the level of spam.

I should point out that this goes against the spirit of the thread, which asks not to share infracted posts. Granted this isn't strictly a post, but the user has been banned for both the content of the post and the level of spam.

It was an "entertaining" state, that someone posted the same message on 20 threads (which is one of the two reasons the state was posted, not the post).
That said, I'll humor you. Hopefully you won't make me immediately regret it.
/post deleted

Last edited:
Did he die or get sick of the company?

Top Bottom