Brought to you by CFC

Thank goodness. I miss him too.

Me too.

Did he die or get sick of the company?
He asked for a voluntary ban, and has evidently opted not to return. It's been over 5 years now.

Ungh.*

*The sound you make when a pun is too blindingly stupid not to be a good pun.

https://www.worldradio.ch/news/bitesize-news/man-found-with-dead-swiss-national-in-car/
Man found with dead Swiss national in car

A Spanish man who lives in Switzerland has been arrested in his home country as he was driving with the corpse of his Swiss partner.
[...]
Reports say the police are not treating the incident as homicide and believe the man just wanted to return to Switzerland with the body.

o_O
Weekend at Bern

Birthdays are good for you.

It has been scientifically proven that the more birthdays you have, the longer you live. It is probably the beer. :bday::beer:
Wisdom

all nation-building projects are first and foremost state-building projects, so national identity will dance to the tune of state interest.
From a thread now closed, and superseded by developing events, but it's definitely applicable, and not just for a country as drenched in nationalism as this one I live in.

Later known as bhsup

Goes to show how long you've been gone, I think he changed to bhsup in like, 2012 or 2013 or so? It's been a while.

Courtesy of the Oscars©:
I got in one little thread and the posters all blared,
“You can’t make jokes about people without hair”

Chris made one little joke, and then Will got scared
Because he laughed at the joke, but Jada just glared

Spoiler :
Amadeus started it!

Can we do these for the rest of the thread?

Now, this is a story all about how
The Oscars got flipped-turned upside down
And we'd like to take 18 pages
Just sit right there
We'll bicker about jokes aimed at people without hair

Top Bottom