[RD] Clinton vs. Trump - USA Presidential race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your trade wars and skyrocketing prices for goods. Manufacturing jobs left for good because Americans will not, and cannot, compete with machines and third-world workers on starvation wages. They're not coming back.

This, so much this. Nobody is ever going to get a comfortable picket-fence lifestyle by turning the same six screws on a conveyor belt in this country ever again. Automation is going to skyrocket to the point where even a "third-world hut dweller" will cost too much for rote mechanical work.

Honestly, as I told a Republican friend of mine today, the real loser is going to be the GOP in the long run.

This is going to be a national embarrassment. I'm more alarmed that this will throw the country far, far, far left as a reaction in four years.

The only thing conservatives have to celebrate is the Supreme Court I suppose.

So, two questions:

1) if Michigan goes to Trump, is it over?
2) if Michigan doesn't go to Trump, can Hillary still lose?
Michigan and Pennsylvania are pretty much non-negotiable for Clinton, in the same way that Florida is non-negotiable for Trump.

If Clinton wins Michigan, she still needs Pennsylvania, and one of Wisconsin and New Hampshire.

This assumes she will win in Nevada.

Honestly, as I told a Republican friend of mine today, the real loser is going to be the GOP in the long run.

This is going to be a national embarrassment. I'm more alarmed that this will throw the country far, far, far left as a reaction in four years.

I wish Bern (or rather something even better) would be Potus. I obviously agree with you that Trump will/would be another bad Potus.

There's no chance anymore. Trump has it.

I guess we just have to see what happens now, huh? No time for despair, gotta get as much money as I can because I'm going to lose my health coverage :lol:

Michigan and Pennsylvania are pretty much non-negotiable for Clinton, in the same way that Florida is non-negotiable for Trump.

If Clinton wins Michigan, she still needs Pennsylvania, and one of Wisconsin and New Hampshire.

This assumes she will win in Nevada.

Reuters still shows Michigan as being majority Trump (of votes counted) (?)

Well, Bush has officially not voted for Trump:

Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, did not vote for Mr. Trump, a Bush spokesman said, making official their rejection of the Republican presidential nominee.

Mr. and Mrs. Bush “left the top blank and voted Republican down-ballot,” according to Freddy Ford, an aide to the former president.

Somewhat increases my respect for him, though it's small potatoes.

My only hope is that a Republican Congress and White House will get every bit of blame from everything that goes wrong. Tulsi Gabbard refused to endorse Clinton, and is a fairly strong candidate, so she could be an option. She may not be experienced, but apparently that is a plus now.

Reuters still shows Michigan as being majority Trump (of votes counted) (?)
Yes, though that lead does appear to be narrowing. Wisconsin is more concerning at the moment - Trump is ahead by more than 3 points, with more than half the vote counted.

Obamacare is probably toast. Which, for me, sucks really badly. Probably not going to be able to get follow up care from my surgeon anymore. I might literally be in mortal danger at some point in the next four years. And I will probably lose medicaid before my next followup surgery. Awkward.

Well, Bush has officially not voted for Trump:

Somewhat increases my respect for him, though it's small potatoes.

Maybe that is why he is winning so much; Bush is a relic and got the US into both disastrous and havoc-inducing globally wars.

Besides... W? He is literally a cretin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom