DipNES 05 - Give One and Take Ten

I was more afraid of ruh-hol or ruh-kie than the move that Dachs made. It wasn't a screw up at all.
So you traded certain annihilation of my armies for...uncertain annihilation of my armies and an almost insignificant increase in development. I can deal with that, but I'll be damned pissed for awhile cause I'll still have to send orders. :lol:

So you traded certain annihilation of my armies for...uncertain annihilation of my armies and an almost insignificant increase in development. I can deal with that, but I'll be damned pissed for awhile cause I'll still have to send orders. :lol:

Just 'till winter.

i'm quitting. May the Penguin Sultan rule justly and long.

Do you guys have commitment issues?

Nope, I wouldn't mind playing but I'd rather spend my time elsewhere then deal with convoluted diplo and idiot neighbors.

Yeah.. Waiting for a hint that we're good to go.

Sorry about that, update incoming.

Fall 1903

FRANCE FIGHTS ON
France moved into Belgium this fall, taking out and sinking a third of the german navy, at sacrifice of half of their own army. In a do or die battle, Dreyfus moved in from Burgundy and personally lead his army to victory.

GREEK REBELLIONS QUELLED
The Turks quelled all pro-Italian and pro-Austrian dissenters inside Greece, completely asserting their rule over the province that has now changed nations thrice in as many years.

SECOND ANGLO-NORDIC WAR?
Tensions are rising once again between England and Norway, as the Norwegians tried to move back into the North Sea, to prevent the English from accomplishing it. Also known that the king tried to give an English unit in Norway orders as King of Norway, however they were rejected.

GERMANY REBUFFS RUSSIA
Russia, attempting to invade Sweden, had a major setback when the previously-agreed-upon German Convoys did not show up to help them. Tsarist officials are denouncing this alliance between the "Huns and Vikings".

RUSSIA DEFENDS SOUTH YET AGAIN
Russia held on to Sevastopol after being invaded from the Black sea in a long, destructive battle. The Turks grow increasingly frustrated at their apparent inability to conquer the entire coast of the Black Sea.

Germany: F Bel disbands

Fall 1903 Retreats:
Spoiler :

Winter 1904 Builds:
Spoiler :

France: Remove 1 Unit
Germany: Build 1 Unit
Italy: Remove 1 Unit
Spain: Build 1 Unit
Turkey: Build 1 Unit

DEADLINE: Get the builds in ASAP.

fleet in berlin. (10 characters)

To: Germany

We understand your reasoning behind not convoying us, we just made the order so that, for some reason you were able to do it, we were ready.

To: Turkey

If you expect us to let you just take Sevastopol, you are sadly sadly mistaken.

Disband that A Ruh.

Build A smy.

To: Russia

The new leadership of Turkey is interesting in negotiating a white peace with Russia.

Winter 1904

France: Disbands A ruh

Germany: Builds F ber

Italy: Removes A tus

Spain: Builds F Bre
Units can only be built in home supply centres
1 build unused

Turkey: Builds A smy

Winter 1904 Builds:
Spoiler :

Spring 1904:
Spoiler :

DEADLINE: Spring 1904 orders due before Saturday the 27th (EST).

Top Bottom