• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Does (The Christian) God have Limited Power?

Why do you say that though? Because it's impossible to prove that something that doesn't exist exists, or another reason?

No just under the current evidence we can't prove either way. I believe there will be a stage where humanity (or probably something else) will be advanced enough to furnish definitive proof.

No just under the current evidence we can't prove either way. I believe there will be a stage where humanity (or probably something else) will be advanced enough to furnish definitive proof.

So you think it is possible to prove that God exists.. it's just that the way you worded it made it sound like your stance was that it was impossible.. under any circumstances. Which is stance I do not really understand.

can't believe this image wasn't posted yet

I actually was only assuming to avoid an argument, since I don't care to try to argue against Evolution. So my point was, even if that's true, God still could have created the process in the first place. And we really don't know, even assuming that, that God isn't actually GUIDING the process.

That was basically my point, that you can't disprove God's existence.
And you can't disprove the existence of Zeus. What's your point?

ON topic:

The Christian God is apparently rendered powerless by the presence of video cameras.

And you can't disprove the existence of Zeus. What's your point?

Try disproving Odin or unicorns ( god does not exist )

- A futbhol injustice

I think that of the major gods, Odin is the one that has most recently publicly appeared before hundreds of witnesses.

Alternatives like creationism? That has been torn to shreds by now, even on this very forum.

EDIT: X-post.

Alternatives like creationism? That has been torn to shreds by now, even on this very forum.

EDIT: X-post.

Creationism is valid according to O'Reilly, you can't explain where the universe came from. Ergo, my answer is right on everything.

@Ajidica- You can explain that though. The garbage man picked it up. The problem would be if you assumed that that wasn't the case, but that it just vanished into thin air.

@Ajidica- You can explain that though. The garbage man picked it up. The problem would be if you assumed that that wasn't the case, but that it just vanished into thin air.
Did you see the garbage man pick it up?

Did we see God create the Earth?

No but it can be assumed that he did, or that something he created did.
Why must we believe that something created the Earth when it cannot be proven and all empirical evidence suggest it was a non-sentient force that created the universe?

@Ajidica- Even if that, God created the force. If there is literally nothing in the world, there isn't any time either, therefore you can't say "Given enough time, it'll happen." "Time" is totally meaningless if nothing exists.

Top Bottom