Favorite beer. Go!!

blac

Warlord
I'm at a university event right now, where basically you drink from the time you get up till you pass out. Its 5 right now and so far its been a good day. I'm drinking Richard's Red. I want you know your favorite beer? Molson? Coors? Bud? Whatever?

Let me know, if I can get a hold of one I will drink it!

Cheers

Koenings Hoeven Quadruple Trappist Ale

Where is that from? I've ever heard of that before

I'm not generally a fan of beer, so I haven't tried very many. But the one that I've liked best is rather different than most - it doesn't have any hops. Which may be part of the reason I liked it. It's Fraoch Heather Ale, from Scotland. Not the cheapest by any means, but it's the taste that counts!

Lately I always drink efes since I live in Turkey

Tuborg is also very popular but normally I just drink efes. Ordinary efes, I don't care for efes extra, it tastes nasty.

Drink a bottle of Sink The Bismark

What are the rules of your game?

My favourite beer at the moment - Delirium Tremens. Entirely because of the inspired bottle design:

What does everyone find appealing about the taste of beer? I've tried a few (American, European, and Japanese) and I didn't care for any of them.

I'm at a university event right now, where basically you drink from the time you get up till you pass out. Its 5 right now and so far its been a good day. I'm drinking Richard's Red. I want you know your favorite beer? Molson? Coors? Bud? Whatever?

Let me know, if I can get a hold of one I will drink it!

Cheers

All the beers you've listed taste basically the same, and are all pretty bad. (C+, C, D, D-, on beeradvocate)

I recently picked up some Chilkoot Lead Dog Ale randomly, to go in/with some chili, and it actually turned out pretty awesome.

What does everyone find appealing about the taste of beer? I've tried a few (American, European, and Japanese) and I didn't care for any of them.

I actually used to be the same way, I couldn't stand it. You end up growing to love it. I totally understand why you wouldn't like it

If you're drinking Rickard's, then you might be able to get ahold of the best damned beer you'll ever drink.

It depends. How much money do I have, how many do I want, what color shoes am I wearing, is it an even or an odd day, etc.

Right now I'm drinking Früh Kölsch which is the beer I mostly drink, but I also like Budweiser (the real one).
Spoiler :

Its an acquired taste. Power through the dislike and you'll eventually love it.

Elliot Bay Luna Weizen.
Elysian Men's Room
Elysian Dragon's Tooth
Hale's Cream Ale
Pike Place Naughty Nellie
Manny's Pale Ale
Rogue Mocha Porter

I'm at a university event right now, where basically you drink from the time you get up till you pass out.

It's your first year isn't it, Mr. Moneybags? ;)

-Oranjeboom (the stronger stuff tastes nicer)
-Becks
-Wifebeater Stella
-Special Brew (most cost-effective - drinking now :scan:)

In light of Virote's post I think I was being too high brow.

I assume this guy is American. So drink Keystone Ice. That stuff is amazing. Less than a dollar a can and like 6 or 7 percent! Job Done.

Top Bottom