FfH2 0.11b Bugs:

Kael said:
It sounds like you may be clicking on the bloodpet icon instead of the tile. The process should be:

1. Click on the vampires 'Feed' ability.
2. Click on the vampires tile (this is one of the few spells that targets the casts tile, I may see if Talchas can give us a switch to skip this step since it isnt really needed).
I can probably do this pretty easily, but I'll hold off until I can fix the multiplayer problem.

talchas said:
I can probably do this pretty easily, but I'll hold off until I can fix the multiplayer problem.

Sounds good thanks Talchas.

First of all, great mod, congratulation, I'm addicted again to Civ4 !

I don't know if it's intended, but here is what happened.
I summoned an Imp, this Imp won a battle, got promoted (I gave him Combat II and III if I remember). After that, i was able to upgrade it to Conjurer or Mage !

Thanks again for the great mod !

Question/Bug

Playing Luchuirp with runes as state religion. I build a savant in a city that has a temple of veil. When I move the savant to any of my cities, I am not able to spread the veil religion to it. Why?

I am however able to build an acolyte (in a city that has a temple of the order) and spread the order religion.

You can't spread the Ashen Veil to cities with The Order and vice versa. Thats intended.

However, you can convert to the religion you want to spread and use it's priest unit to spread religion (and a temple) that way.

Not sure if this is intended or not, but when you move off of a Sentry Tower, the sight bonus is still in effect, meaning you can see an extra radius of 1 if you move in all 8 directions.

Xanikk999 said:
And also i mentioned this before to another developer but i dont know if you heard it. I think the mud golem for the luchiurp should cost 75 hammers instead of 100.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. I just played a game as the Luchurip and got around the building cost of workers by sniping several from neighboring Evil civs. It's not that big of a deal really as long as you adapt your playstyle to the dificulties of the Civ. My vote is to leave it as is :goodjob: .

Phunk said:
First of all, great mod, congratulation, I'm addicted again to Civ4 !

I don't know if it's intended, but here is what happened.
I summoned an Imp, this Imp won a battle, got promoted (I gave him Combat II and III if I remember). After that, i was able to upgrade it to Conjurer or Mage !

Thanks again for the great mod !

Thats definitly possible, I assume you were playing one of the leaders with the summoning trait. I assume that the upgraded mage still "unsummoned" as normal.

DarthCycle said:
Question/Bug

Playing Luchuirp with runes as state religion. I build a savant in a city that has a temple of veil. When I move the savant to any of my cities, I am not able to spread the veil religion to it. Why?

I am however able to build an acolyte (in a city that has a temple of the order) and spread the order religion.

The veil cant spread to cities with the order in it and the order cant spread to cities with the veil in it. I assume that was what was keeping you from doing it.

edit: Oops, Whitefire beat me to it.

Azragaul said:
No hawk sound when the hawks do recon. Didnt try it out of a city this was off an Elven Ranger.

I would list this as feature not a bug. In FFH1 it became quite annoying especially if you used 2-3 hawks a turn.

This might not be a bug with your mod, Kael, but I started a game recently and ended up with two rivers running south from my starting town into a largeish desert/plains area. I thought I'd hit a jackpot until I realized - only ONE of the rivers had floodplains along it! The second river went through dozens of desert tiles but not one of them had flood plains. Eventually that river flowed into another one far southeast of my capital, and that river did have flood plains.

The only thing I can think of is that the no-flood river was created by the starting position tweaker function to help the starting capital position and the script didn't add the features along its length.

Again, not sure if it's something specific to your mod, but I've never seen anything like that in vanilla.

Whitefire said:
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. I just played a game as the Luchurip and got around the building cost of workers by sniping several from neighboring Evil civs. It's not that big of a deal really as long as you adapt your playstyle to the dificulties of the Civ. My vote is to leave it as is :goodjob: .

Actually I would call that a bug. It makes NO sense whatsoever that a human worker detail mysteriously transforms into a gigantic golem made of mud just because I capture them. Luichirp needs to have their worker costs decreased signifigantly, and IMO they shouldn't be able to capture workers.

On agriculture civic: the +1 from agric cancels the -1 from fend for themselves and therefore it looks like it isnt working but it does.

I noticed the agriculture civic works as well. It takes away a :yuck: and doesn't add a :health: which is confusing at first. The end result is the same though which is good.

Kael said:
Simotaneous turns?

Yes. It was kinda odd casting a spell, and hearing the sound come from my wife's computer across the room. No biggie, but thought you should be aware of it...

BTW, I think you guys rock! (My wife does too) Best... Mod.... Ever....
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

I think it rocks that your wife plays this with you!

My girlfriend would shoot all of you if she could:)

OK, I hope I'm not just repeating already reported issues. I've thrashed the life at out of FFH2 now on a few of the civs and noticed a couple of things I don't know if they have been reported yet:

The Holy City for the Cult of the Dragon gives not benefit, yet the civpedia states +2 science. It looks like, since you can't adopt COTD as a state religion, you get no stately bouns. - playing the Sheaim

If you unfortunately build a city, on what is later found out to be a mana node, you have no way of building the node and basically "lose" the resource.

If your got open border agreements with the Doviello, you can't attack animals in thier terriorty, and I had been chasing down that bear for ages! :mad:

Is there a way to have 1 less civ than normal in a game without starting a Custom Game. If I set up a custom game I can't select any of the non-human-playable civs even when they are assigned to AI and I always like seeing that cheery Infernal leader pop up and say hello.

Grigori seem highly handicapped with their adventures making up for the loss of religion. First, an adventurer can only upgrade to a buildable unit (They're adventurers, surely they're are better than normal tech level) and as long as there is enough barbarians, you end up with units with the same amount of XP, so there is nothing to differenciant my adventurers to my normal units.

Thats it for now, I'm impressed with the general stability. I've worked on software packages shakier than this, on those have been released on the market!!! Brilliant, !que rico!

Zurai said:
Actually I would call that a bug. It makes NO sense whatsoever that a human worker detail mysteriously transforms into a gigantic golem made of mud just because I capture them. Luichirp needs to have their worker costs decreased signifigantly, and IMO they shouldn't be able to capture workers.

Thats a vanilla Civ thing. You can't captur India's Fast Workers and every worker unit captured by India turns into a fast worker.

Whitefire said:
Thats a vanilla Civ thing. You can't captur India's Fast Workers and every worker unit captured by India turns into a fast worker.

How about making dummy worker for Luchuirp? Though that would not solve "capturing" bit it would solve "transformation" one.

Top Bottom