Game of Thrones Season 5 discussion thread

I'm usually not in OT, but I was most surprised to find this here. Why isn't it in A&E?

Come on, by that 'logic' one should be very mindful of badmouthing 50 shades of grey. It is not like many writers will ever get that kind of 'best-seller' (which also happens to be drivel). :thumbsup:

I doubt i will ever have such a well-selling book. It isn't my goal, though. When i was a lot younger i did daydream about massive fame, but now i only care about that of my work that i regard as good actually existing in print.

I was going to say, if we're judging critical value by success, the most successful tv show is Baywatch.

Many people find A&E dead and don't want to post in it.

I find that to be both stupid and irrelevant. Sure it's not much active, but this attitude only keeps activity low, and the topic the thread is on is undeniably, indisputably within A&E's scope.

Put it in A&E where it should be.

They need to postpone the show until the next book comes out.
Season six didn't follow all the stories from book six. All or a lot of the Greyjoy, Dudarrion, Brandon (+ stuff I'm forgetting I'm sure) timelines are left out. I'd say there's enough meat left for another series. But I agree that they shouldn't continue on any timelines that they are on par with the books.

I am in A&E as I am here and I am in IOT. Just like you can be.

I am in A&E as I am here and I am in IOT. Just like you can be.

Fine, return to your A&E and quit pestering about this thread here? :p Let alone that A&E has its own signature threads that are doing fine (writing etc).

And iirc the previous (season 4) GoT thread was also on OT. Only those by Winner were in A&E.

'Return to'? I can't return to what I haven't left. You and I and everyone else, as users, have the gift of ubiquity and omnipresence in this forums, which is why this thread being here can only be a personal whim tolerated by careless moderation.

I'm pretty sure any thread that fits into art and entertainment is allowed in off topic, but you can make another thread about the same subject over in art and entertainment

Recommended: Former slave-led revenge tour, local tapas

This is bloody gold :lol:

I find that to be both stupid and irrelevant. Sure it's not much active, but this attitude only keeps activity low, and the topic the thread is on is undeniably, indisputably within A&E's scope.

Put it in A&E where it should be.
I would imagine you are free to start such a thread in A&E.

Can we flood A&E with political threads as many of us view that as entertainment and it would certainly liven up that sub forum. Just remember that as a sub forum, a safe word is recommended.

Moderator Action: A&E suitable topics can be posted either in A&E or in OT - that decision was made a rather long while back - lets cut that discussion out. If you want to discuss that policy, Site Feedback is the right venue. Of course eveyone is free to also post A&E type threads in A&E.

It's fine with me. :)

Gaiz, can someone start a season 6 thread? (don't want to, cause i started the season 5 one and i am way too critical of the show anyway) :)

Some pics from season 6: http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/exclusive-pictures-season-6

Oh, so Sansa and Theon apparently not just didn't die, but (Sansa) are fine standing up in the snow. Season 5 level writing continues :)

(guess who died, though)

/facepalmmartin.

Top Bottom