Guess the map 13: Mercator maps are cool, actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... something where in Costa Rica you have 2 pp, but in North Korea you have only 14/100?
...er... food?
No, wait, doesn't make sense.

Yeah, it is not related to food.

Okay, let's start again basic: Is more better?

Yes, although at high numbers you could make arguments against more being really better.

Cataracts

Uh, that would be some very blind populations - no, it is not any disease or impairment.

Ooh, interesting guess. But I am not sure anybody knows how many musical instruments there are in the word.

In any case, no, this is something different.
Anyone who owns two metal spoons owns a musical instrument. So there are billions. Seriously, I spent an evening a few months ago, watching YouTube videos showing people how to play them.

Okay, so:
- What are Russia, Indonesia, South Afrika, Botswana, the Oman and Austria "good" in, which too much might be not good, but is not an artificial item?

First thing I thought in between was national parks (because "too much" could post at some point a problem), but I don't think that makes sense. Is it something nature related though? (as in animals, plants, or something else directly in the environment)

Okay, so:
- What are Russia, Indonesia, South Afrika, Botswana, the Oman and Austria "good" in, which too much might be not good, but is not an artificial item?

First thing I thought in between was national parks (because "too much" could post at some point a problem), but I don't think that makes sense. Is it something nature related though? (as in animals, plants, or something else directly in the environment)

No, it is not nature related.

Do not get too distracted by the fact that it is not about artificial objects themselves. If you manage to guess the right artificial objects, you would be very close.

Items of exercise equipment?

Frisbees? They're good in that they encourage exercise, but too many of them can be dangerous (people can get unintentionally clobbered).

Yes, I'm being silly here since I'm too lazy to do any actual research on these countries.

Some kind of institution/service center for prevention / disease recognition? With too many not being a good thing anymore because it being inefficient and costly?

Items of exercise equipment?

Frisbees? They're good in that they encourage exercise, but too many of them can be dangerous (people can get unintentionally clobbered).

Yes, I'm being silly here since I'm too lazy to do any actual research on these countries.

No, nothing exercise- or fitness-related

Some kind of institution/service center for prevention / disease recognition? With too many not being a good thing anymore because it being inefficient and costly?

I guess visits to such an institution could fit the scale, but no nothing like that.

There is one similar aspect, though: you need infrastructure to use it.

Public transport uses?

Is it connected to power sources? As in to use electricity from a dam, you need powerlines connected to buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom