Have you ever posted in the OT under the influence?

Have you ever posted in the OT under the influence of a drug?

• Total voters
Yup, but I'm a happy drunk so they tend to be stupid and harmless.

Some posts make me crave for a beer, but the times i actually posted drunk was after parties, while i was not tired enough to go to bed yet.

Drunk a few times.. i wonder who can remeber the threads i started? i certainly can't, and Ainwood had deleted them before i sobered up.. ;)

also been stoned, but those are generally happier posts, so noone really noticed them.

To Thunderfall the poll options read:

Potential bans - 20
Potential mods - 24

The Last Conformist said:
I've only ever been banned, warned, or otherwise censored for stuff I've posted while sober.
Maybe that's because you were too hammered to actually click the post button while drunk? :D

At this forum - only under a bit of influence... :)

As for other forums - oh la la.... :lol:

(but I mean good old beer - never drugs)

The Last Conformist said:
No, it's because I'm such a lovable drunk.

also about the same time you get in drunk perfection is logging on for his evening spam so your drunk posts are hidden by him annoying the mods :)

When I dislocated my elbow, i posted a few times after popin' a few percset painkillers. That was it though. I don't drink

I was a bit buzzed and surfed the forums once, but I don't think I posted anything.

Yes. The only negative effect I can recall is that, if I accidentally deleted a reply before posting, I wouldn't have the energy to retype it.

what was the question again!? :p

BCLG100 said:
yep, the only problem is it increases your tiredness the following day greatly, an extra hour staying up is like missing 3 hours sleep!
I'd rather be 'hungover tired' than 'hungover mega headache'!

No, but had there been such a forum when I was in college I'm sure I would have posted drunk, but I don't do that much any more, and certainly not at home on the computer.

Top Bottom