Iran Authorizes 10 New Nuclear Plants

Who could or would side with Iran? Don't give me nK and Venezuela because neither want war with the US over Iran an China would not allow nK to do it. You think another mid-east country will side with Iran vs. US in war? No way. Saudi doesn't like them and has a nice economic arrangement wth the US (we are willing to drag them along in modernization and they use our old military gear). I don't see an ally for Iran (maybe Somalia and a psuedo-war from Palestine), so it is not a WW.

One cannot have a single 2nd world country invaded by the first world having no chance of repelling the invasion - at all) and call it WW. One cannot have a WW last about a week with the world vs. a solo weak opponent, it's unbecoming. It will be called The Iranian Liberation War and they are gonna get a bit more liberal whether the mullah-masters like it or not.

Out nof a matter of interest Ecofarm, would you want to attack Saudi Arabia if it looked like they were about to have nukes?

:lol::lol::lol:

Iraq was a democracy under Saddam. He won 99% of the vote. And Iran is already a democracy they vote also and their elections are just about as valid as Afghanistan! Great success!

DAMN WESTERN LIES! He won 100% of the vote!

hi my friend i am a iranian(a original persian boy!).
what you think about iran? i dont like to read all post.

That's OK. Most of them feel exactly the same way about Americans, and probably Canadians as well.

Great Cyrus, what's your view on Khamenei? And why the fear of Turks?

why are we so uptight about a country getting nuclear material/power/weapons, we have lots of it, just send a UN guy over there to help them, make sure they dont have a chenoble and ensure that they undersand the concept of mutualy assured distruction

why are we so uptight about a country getting nuclear material/power/weapons, we have lots of it, just send a UN guy over there to help them, make sure they dont have a chenoble and ensure that they undersand the concept of mutualy assured distruction

... really?

... really?

It's not that radical an idea. People made similar suggestions about Pakistan and India. They're going to get nukes anyway. It's best that we make sure they have safe technology like early warning systems, and good radar so they don't make mistakes and accidentally start a nuclear war. Some consider nuclear weapons to be a stabilizing force, the nuclear peace.

Top Bottom