Iron and Blood 2: At the Crossroads

Here.
I'd like to say that Vijayanagara should have the territories belonging to Hindustan due to the fact that both me and Port Hadley had divided it up. I'm not sure what happened, but likely I'd have gone to war if a new nation had formed there.

I'll stay on as the Joseon Dynasty of Korea.

Edit: After doing some research, I've decided on a minor name/history change. If that is alright with you, I'd like my nation's name to be changed to the Korean Empire (Official name the Great Korean Empire), to reflect its independence from the Qing Dynasty.

I didn't surrender, I was winning. I just had to go away for 2 weeks. I still have my preliminary plans for the second turn of invasion.

and if my plans were followed through All of former Bosnia, and the provinces of Austria (or switzerland), Albania and Greece would be mine at this point. But such is life I suppose.

-

Oh and I officially sign on as the Papal States.

I didn't surrender, I was winning. I just had to go away for 2 weeks. I still have my preliminary plans for the second turn of invasion.

You weren't winning, it was like 6v2 at that point and you would have been crushed within a turn.

Even if you did have to go away for 2 weeks, why would you give control of your nation to your enemy? Seems like surrendering to me. :p

Well I did offer, although it was surprising considering the terms of the deal only required me to return "Iberian posessions", it was within papal rights to legitimately retain Provence and do with it as it wished ;)

Am I still able to verify that I am staying on as Japan?

As a personal request, please let me know via VM when the game is starting.

I wish to join.

I am inclined to choose France simply because j'apprends le francais (hope that's right, been all summer since I thought of french...), however if y'all have any better suggestions I'm open to them.

I'll be gone this weekend, but will be back on Monday to play.

Ooooh, French! I hope you have a decent level, I just got DELF B2 and nobody here speaks French. :(

Going to join as Vietnam.

Government: Monarchy
Leader: Emperor Le Van Khoi
This will be an alter history where Le Van Khoi revolt was a success and he toppled the Nguyen dynasty.
Capital: Hanoi

I don't think I'll play. This just doesn't sound like much fun, especially with the map filled out and whatnot.

King William IV will soon be gone and replace in 1837 by Victoria. We are amused.

Ooooh, French! I hope you have a decent level, I just got DELF B2 and nobody here speaks French. :(

Je parle francais un peu :p

(The above sentence being pretty much the extent of my French)

I am inclined to choose France simply because j'apprends le francais (hope that's right, been all summer since I thought of french...), however if y'all have any better suggestions I'm open to them.

I'll be gone this weekend, but will be back on Monday to play.

If the old French player (arya) doesn't come back, then it's all yours.

RISE, AZADISTAN!

filler

Top Bottom