1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MOAR Units Mod 1.2

Adds 10 general units and 2 additional unique units for each Civilization.

Tags:
  1. JohnCJR

JohnCJR Chieftain

20170329121716_1.jpg Is anyone else having the issue with the English Longbowman models/animation being broken? They have heads and hands but no bodies.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    Leyrann likes this.
  2. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Are you running the Steam version or the CFC version? If Steam version then try unsubscribe/resubscribe.

3. JohnCJR

JohnCJR Chieftain

Yes I am. I tried that already and still have the same problem. I also tried manually downloading this mod from this forum and overwriting the files in the mod folder in steam folders. I also disabled all other mods to see if there was a conflict. I will try and unsubscribe and then re-subscribe again.

4. JohnCJR

JohnCJR Chieftain

Nope, I tried a fresh re-subscribe and I am still having the issue. I don't know if any other units are also not working. It was working fine until I got the spring update and Macedonia/Persia. I also just ran the steam game files check to make sure nothing had damaged my game files to cause this problem. Still hasn't fixed it.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  5. JohnCJR

JohnCJR Chieftain

Hi Deliverator. I managed to fix the problem by going and downloading version 0.77 and pasting the files into the mod folder in the steam workshop files. Version 0.80 is not working for me, so i'll stick to the older version. Great work by the way, I love this mod.

6. darko82

darko82 Emperor

Not all units get re-scaled. I am using moar units with compatibility patch.

Attached Files:

7. Deliverator

The R.E.D. compatibility is not done by me - it's done by @Gedemon and @gelodgreat so better asking them if there is an issue.

darko82 likes this.
  8. Deliverator

JohnCJR likes this.
  9. skodkim

skodkim Deity

10. Deliverator

Yes, only the .dep file was changed which only affects art.

JohnCJR likes this.
  11. crossclayton

crossclayton Warlord

YES!!! THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IN OUR SASR!!!

YOU ROCK!!!

12. Deliverator

JohnCJR likes this.
  13. Marcos11

Marcos11 Chieftain

Loved this mod, I've been using for months already! Thanks a lot! Hoping for more unique unit design in every era of every civilization. :)

14. HAPPYWORLD

HAPPYWORLD Chieftain

@Deliverator

Hello!Your mod is very popular,50 thousand people have seen your mod in china!When version 0.81 is released , I did my best Chinese text to improve the quality of the mod.
    These Chinese texts are only available in China before and have been recognized as excellent translations.

The following is the download of Chinese language text files.

Here contains all language text:
    MOAR_Units/Even_MOAR_Units_Poland/Even_MOAR_Units_Hooves_And_Holy_War/Even_MOAR_Units_Aztec/Even_MOAR_Units_Australia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is also a suggestion about the French Marines,it's not very unique, and the name of the future may repeat,perhaps the French Foreign Legion will be more distinctive and interesting,but this is just a suggestion and my understanding,i love your mods.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  15. cometheart

cometheart Chieftain

Here is a Chinese localization file for your NEWEST moar unit mod. The previous Chinese localization file is buggy.
    Below is the newest file image:

Attached Files:

16. cometheart

cometheart Chieftain

Here is a Chinese localization file for your NEWEST moar unit mod. The previous Chinese localization file is buggy.
    Below is the newest file image:

17. HAPPYWORLD

HAPPYWORLD Chieftain

I checked it.I don't think there's a problem,and it's most complete.

including Aztec,Poland, Australia, Hooves and Holy War.
    only need a little adjustment for x.info can be used.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  18. ReesesPieces

ReesesPieces Chieftain

Either I'm getting screwed by MOAR, R.E.D or some other mod, or the extremely minor quality of life mods are incompatible or not up to date. Because when I try to start a game, It says loading, but then it gives me the Press to Start message or something on a black screen, I press it and booted out to main menu.

19. gimper42

gimper42 Warlord

I noticed that Persian Immortals will not upgrade into Longswordsmen. Not sure if this is intentional or not. I don't really get the feeling that Immortals are strong enough to justify forcing the Persian player to wait for muskets. I feel like Immortals should be able to be upgraded into Longswordsmen.

20. Zodraslaus

Zodraslaus Chieftain

I love this and all your mods in this series of Moar Units!
    I'm hoping you might be able to help me. You seem to be an expert with all things unit related. I want to change the Siege Tower to become obsolete at Gunpowder instead of Civil Engineering. They feel silly seeing them with Tanks and other modern units. This wouldn't prevent someone from keeping them around but they would have a much smaller window in which to produce them. I know how to go in the game files and change this, I want to avoid this, but I simply don't know enough about modding to make this change. If I wanted to change it to another Civic I can do that but I don't know how to delete the obsolete civic and insert an obsolete tech. Any insight or resources you could provide would be much appreciated.