1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New NESes, ideas, development, etc

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by das, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Luckymoose

Luckymoose The World is Mine

Added:

2. Lord_Herobrine

Lord_Herobrine Back in the Saddle

I would consider being placed at the mouth of the river immediately right from Samsniped. Preferably on the east bank next to the small island.

3. Luckymoose

Added:

4. Golden1Knight

Golden1Knight Emperor

Well, I would like a place at the source of first tributary river, near the small mountain range.

5. Luckymoose

You have been added.

6. dominatr

dominatr Smoke Jaguar

I am returning to NESing after a hiatus of about a year and a half. When i get back from vacation a few weeks from now i will be launching a cradle NES that functions similar to the stat-based and investment style i had used in my previous NESes.

Stay tuned

7. Luckymoose

Here is the cultural template for people to use. It is mostly a modified version of the End of Empires' template. Don't post cultures here, but you can go ahead and fill it out for when the thread launches.

A few things to consider, and this will be expanded upon in the thread. The planet is a moon of a gas giant, thus having no moon of its own. The night sky is filled with the ringed gas giant and dozens of visible moons besides the one your people are sitting on. Twice a year, at dates to be settled soon, the planet is completely eclipsed by the gas giant and has 3-4 day periods of no sunlight. So consider that in your ideas. The world is warm and humid, more so than Earth, and the cradle is sheltered by the eastern mountain range from intense tropical storms/hurricanes. The tropical storms sometimes break over the mountains, slowed down, and dump hellish amounts of water on the cradle and flood the main river system. This is counted on, and exploited, for agriculture. Otherwise, domesticates and crops are all similar. Any other issues will be addressed by me when required. If you are near someone else, consider getting with them to synergize your cultures.

A note on the western sea: it is shallow and calm, we're talking 10 meters to 30 meters is standard. Coral reefs, etc.

And yes, you play humans. This isn't some kind of Disney hippiefest.

Spoiler :
    [Culture Name]
    Starting Location: [Choose from the cradle map; preferably giving me your own map pinpointing the location for me and other players]
    Society: [Add a description of your people’s society: how it is structured, how it functions, traditions]
    Lineage: [How do your people trace descent?]
    Food: [how do your people get fat; specifically, point out staple crops, main domesticates]
    Religion(s): [Add a description of your people’s religious ideas]
    Language(s): [Add a description of your people’s language, including, if applicable, their writing system]
    Origins: [Where do your people come from? Or where do they believe they come from?]
    Economic Base: [Give the general economic basis of life for your people]
    Names: [Make a list of polity names for me to use]
    Person Names: [Make a list of names for me to use for famous persons; include the naming system, e.g. Surname-Personal, Personal-Surname, Patronymic, Matronymic, etc.]
    Place Names: [Make a list for me to use for notable places]

8. Kal'thzar

Kal'thzar Deity

Hey Lucky, Wouldn't mind the first tributary south of NK.

Got a legend? (I seem to have forgotten the accepted legend for these thing....)

9. Luckymoose

Okay, will add you. And yes, I do. Give me a bit to get around to my desktop.

The light green is continental/maritime, cyan is Mediterranean, tan is arid/desert, orange is semi-arid, and dark green is temperate rain forest. The mountain blue is alpine.

10. TaylorFlame

TaylorFlame Nuclear Whale

I'd be interested in starting at the mouth of the north-eastern river?

11. dominatr

dominatr Smoke Jaguar

Lucky, i would like to claim the coast south of Ophorian's claim. (The southwestern-most corner of the visible land)

Can i also claim a color for my empire?

12. Luckymoose

Adding you.

Yes and no.

MAP:

13. Amesjay

Amesjay Warlord

Hey Luckymoose, would I be allowed to claim the mountains and a little bit of the river (the one Lord Herobrine is on).?

14. Cadellon

Cadellon Nightrunner

I came up with this idea for a NES recently .

And just, before you come nagging at me with "you've only joined the NESing community a month ago, how could you run a NES?" and such, I want you to know that I have been for over a year running a tabletop RPG of our creation with my friends that ran EXACTLY like a NES (e.g. we each controlled a nation and every week a year passed in-game etc...). The background of this NES will be based on that game as will (much more loosely) its mechanics.

Now that that's clear, lets get into the meat of the subject :)

Preliminary
    In this NES each player will take the role of the ruling faction of a country/civilization (=royal family if monarchy etc...). There will be about 10 playable factions to start with and more will open up as the game goes on. This NEs will consist of 5-year turns and will take place in 40 updates (well, if it doesn't die before :p), covering 200 years of history. It will take place in a fictional world of my creation. Talking about this, here's the

Setting: [name not decided yet ]
    This NES will take place in a totally fictional world. There are 3 (known) continents: The north-eastern and largest, the central-western and the southern that is also the smallest, who added togheter, cover roughly a surface equivalent to say, Africa. The nothern part of the world presents mostly high mountain chains, forest and tundra while he southernmost portion presents rainforests and savanah. Narrow seas separate the continents.
    I have already made maps by hand but I nave no idea of how to make digital maps, so if anyone could help me with this, they are quite welcome :goodjob: . I will not post the main cultures/states/civilizations and geography ( even though I have already created them until the map is done unfortunately because it wouldn't be clear enough without it. Some civilizations will be predetermined but in some areas the players can create their own.

The world is about at roughly the same level technologically and culturally as was ours between 500 BC and 500 AD depending on the regions and is as a whole much more civilized (e.g. sedentary and having developed writing) than ours was at that epoch. The crops found are the same as those of the Old world. The use of iron remains extremely rare, so bronze still prevails for the creation of tools,weapons etc.. . There will by the possibility to develop some rather speculative technologies as the game progresses such as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Alexandria or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism. So this basically means that bronze, mathematics, triremes, irrigation and sometimes crossbows are available but there is possibility for "more"...

As history goes, the three continents have gone through a series of violent migrations in the past 400 years, achieving most of the already crumbling empires of the old. Changes in rainfall patterns desertified the steppes of the north-eastern continent, provoking the nomads living there to search for other lands. This had catastrophic consequence. The northern tribes were forced to flee to the central continent were they provoked the downfall of most established empires while the great empires to the south were utterly destroyed. Meanwhile, mysterious seafarers arrived from the West across the ocean in these past centuries. The possessed superior navigation and metacasting methods and have already settled the coasts of the central and southern continents. The Dark Ages are coming to a end, and new empires are stepping in to replace those of the old. This is a era of merchants and conquerors, an age of empires, empires built by ambitious men from the ashes of the Elder days.

Rules
    I have not quite finished the rules yet but they will be vaguely similar to what is found in End of Empires and other classical NESes, though maybe with a few ideas of my own. I want to keep it relatively simple as this will be my first time moderating . Stories will be of course rewarded and will play a major part on the decisions I take Expected player template will be:
    Name: your name. Duh
    Government: type of government and important political figures (monarch etc..)
    Economy: #income
    Treasury :# of banked income
    Expenses:# deducted from you banked income representing the upkeep of armies and any other thing that would require regular expenditures.
    Trade: #of trading points, added to your income if they are used to trade with someone
    Stability: # the confidence and respect that the country has for its government, higher #= higher stability
    Army:# of each type of soldiers
    Navy:# of each type of ships
    Culture & religion: described by player
    Projects: undergoing projects ( e.g. specific government projects on wich EP are spent)

I'm toying around with the idea of introducing greater detail to the economy (taxes, infrastructure, difference between agriculture and mining/manufacture),culture (education,technology etc..) , and military (different army levels, training, certainty UUs as they were very fun when I played this with my friends) and (maybe) a province/ city system though not all of these rules would ever be ontroduced. Give me your thoughts on this so I can make a decision ;)

Please give me your thoughts, comments and constructive criticism on this.
    If I receive positive feedback on this, it should be up and running by mid-august. And again, any advice for making the maps is welcome :)

15. Lord_Herobrine

Lord_Herobrine Back in the Saddle

I would certainly like to participate in this NES. I hear that North King knows how to make good maps (unless I am mistaken) and I would probably ask him if I were you.

16. Defacto

Defacto Stay safe

Hi,

I am new in the world of NES, but I'm on the forum since 2009 watching and assimilating information. Have tried to moderate a NES in a portuguese forum, more precisely in 2010, on a Feudal Japan scenario. The NES had some failures, such as the economic system. Gradually was creating super powers (had set some buildings, among them farms that improved the economy), had forgotten to create expenses. Players could recruit millions of military units and abusing diplomacy of a NES mismanaged.

I'm bringing back the spirit of NES in that forum and would like to know from you about the economic system, which is the part of the rules that I am focusing now. As advised me on #nes (sorry but do not remember the name) I'm using not one, but a variety of NES to think in an economic system. The list more precisely (among others): Brave New World, Capto Iugulum, ArrowNESII, Belle Epoque, EoE and StockNES.

For more details, the NES is set in a alternative 1830.
    The map: http://i.imgur.com/wqn7bhi.png

The "blend" I managed to do is: A simple system of economic points you earn x per turn going in your bank (which is what you can spend). These points earned vary in three key expenses: military, social and private sector, respectively related to the maintenance of army, internal and external policies and spending policies to encourage industries and technology.

Is okay for a NES for amateurs?

Sorry my english, blame the translator.

17. Angst

Angst Rambling and inconsistent

That looks interesting. Would you care to link to your other NES attempt or was it too much of a failure to share?

18. Defacto

Defacto Stay safe

I'll put the link of the topic, is in Portuguese and you need to sign up.

http://www.gsbrazil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2224
    Do not remember where I got the map: http://oi44.tinypic.com/2w3azo0.jpg

Spoiler :
    Updates
    Update 0: First half, 1450
    Spoiler :
    First half, 1450

Friction
    Taketa, Otomo clan, 1450
    Peace in Japan have never had stability. Now without a shogun, a future civil war threatens all the clans of Japan Still, the seat becomes overlord of Japan has remained hidden DNOS hearts of each daimyo. Even so, the advertisements of war never stopped happening. Takanobu Ryuzoji, daimyo Ryuzoji clan, is one of the daimyo who does not hide the desire to control Japan In his ambition is the Otomo clan, who said he would fight to the end if a war exploded. Both in both clans, people were shocked to hear of such a threat to their peaceful lives. Fortunately for citizens both clans do not have an army big enough to feed their ambitions.

Preparing a Great Harvest
    Kobe, clan Urakami, 1450
    Throughout Japan as seen in the landscape are peasants plowing land for new plantations. The promise of good pay and low taxes make the number of farmers dedicated to working on farms increase. But everything depends on the time when farms are terminated if they finish in the winter will be a big problem for Japan

Towards the Civil War
    Ogachi, Mogami clan, 1450
    In response to friction on the smaller island suffered from Ryuzoji Takanobu and Otomo Yoshishige many clans of the island are now seeking a militarization. Many men are recruited and sent to military centers, all with a single purpose, to defend their lands from any threat. To alleviate this period of the war council of war should be called to the choice of the new shogun that, whatever the means, try to bring peace to both peoples.

The Council and Alliances
    Sendai, the Uesugi clan, 1450
    Without a Japanese shogun stability is compromised. New alliances are made to asegurar a mutual defense amid a possible war. The Council of War, where you choose the shogun, needs to be done and soon. The Council of War, currently in Clan Uesugi was not yet open, but with the threat of a war council was attempted. All daimyo of all clans will gather in Sendai in 1451 to choose the most important character in Japan, and hopefully, it will prevent wars.

DIPLOMACY OF NPC
    ---------------------------------------
    Otomo
    production
    dock; (2) Farms;
    recruitment
    (2) Yari Ashigaru;

Urakami
    To: Mori
    On behalf of the daimyo ask that you accept this proposal: commercial rights.
    production
    (1) Farms;

Takeda
    To: Hojo
    We hope a trade agreement and, as they are with empty coffers, the offer to pay 800 points and in return you pay us when you get 500 points.

Uesugi
    projects
    (1) Farms;

Shimazu
    projects
    docks; (2) Farms;

Orders for the update 1 should be completed on Sunday, April 18, midnight UTC-3

Introduction
    The Sengoku period in Japan through the Onin War in 1467, and ends with Oda Nobunaga in Kyoto in 1568, and the establishment of the Tokugawa shogunate in 1603. During that time battles, large and small, raged throughout Japan as warlords fighting for the title of Shogun. The tactics of war have changed dramatically after the introduction of gunpowder and firearms by the Portuguese in 1543. You will be able to battle and lead your clan to the position of Shogun?

rules
    Starting score for the rules: The rules are simple enough to understand the players. After the start of the game the NPCs can be redeemed for players and if your clan is attached, you can take control of another clan available to play.

updates
    Each update will be six months in the game. Updates will be among 24 hours, depending on the availability of the moderator (Tonyhf).

daimyo:
    The daimyo feudal lords are literally in Japanese, the term means "big name". They are the most important figures of his clan if he dies, his clan also disappears. Daimyo generals are also great, they give extra morale for his army in a campaign, but use them carefully because it may die or be captured in a battle.

economy
    Economy: (Total Points Per Turn Gain) / (Spent on Development) / (Total Points)

The economy will represent your total income from trade taxes and trade with other nations. You are free to choose its trading partners. These points are the amount of funds you have to spend on various projects throughout each shift. They represent all the elements of a national economy, not just agriculture, but of all the features your own clan and so forth.

NOTE: The rates may be increased, but may have its consequences ...

FARM INCOME: these rates comes from their land. Earlier you own a farm, but throughout the game can increase it according to your strategy. Each farm initially generates 200 points per turn.

COMMERCIAL REVENUE: This product is taxed trade with other factions. They range from trade by land and by sea. And the price can vary according to the product and rates.
    Trade by land: if you share borders with another faction, you can begin to export goods to them. The cost of setting up a trade route with each new faction is 800 points - the value may vary according to the rates that determine the other faction (remember: when higher the rate, the less clans will want to market). Once you have paid the cost, you get an additional income of 400 points per turn - the value varies with the merchandise.

If you want to trade with some clan that is not in its borders, you must pay a fee to be able to spend with products by other clans - whose clan which will serve as a "bridge" determines.

Trade by sea: it is similar to the trade by land, except that the bonus is you do not need to pay a high fee.

NOTE: you can only trade by sea if both clans have docks. There are also several products to market. War: if you go to war with a trading partner, the investment is lost. Even if you are alone, later you must pay again to re-start the trade agreement.
    If the ports are being blocked or territory that connects you to another faction is busy, you will receive all the income from trade which in turn, however once the obstacle is removed, you will trade and receive their income as usual.

Technology and Research

Everyone starts with basic technologies, and recruit only Ronin Warriors, Yari Ashigaru and Crossbowman. The technologies vary in price, and cost less to shift as the Scientific technology is high. Different research projects cost per shift and not paying it all at once.

The research cost 200 points per turn and increase 200 points when you find the next level.

Military: Search this area will increase the level of your army and thus can use the best units
    Naval: This will increase its naval strength.
    Industrial: This technology increases the yield of the farms, taxes and trade.
    Science: This is a technology oriented research and theories and other advances.

army:

Map of your army is shown on the map in the form of armies (numbers on map). You can have up to 9 armies at a time. The composition of each army is with you every time you pick up a new military unit, you can put them into an already existing army or on a completely new army. NOTE: You can only put new soldiers in an army within their territory, and they are not in enemy territory.
    Note: The name is the Army General, and the same are random clan.

Remember how the units work: 100 infantry and 50 cavalry.

Ronin Warriors (Mercenaries)
    200 points.

Yari Ashigaru
    100 Points

Crossbowman
    100 Points

Bushi Warrior (Steel)
    200 Points

Spearman Yari (Steel)
    200 Points

catapult
    Points 300

Yamabushi (Steel)
    400 Points

Samurai Warrior (Steel)
    400 Points

Samurai archer
    400 Points

Lancer Samurai (Steel)
    400 Points

Mounted Samurai (Steel / Horses)
    500 Points

Mounted Samurai Archers (Horses)
    500 Points

galley
    100 Points

trireme
    200 Points

caravel
    400 Points

means
    Each clan will have different features, and even many that could be marketed throughout Japan With them, you will no longer calm the population and some will recruit armies.

projects

This represents projects in their colonies and their clan, such as roads, military barracks, trade centers, etc.. Quite simply, if you start a project, send me a personal message and we inform you a price for the project.

Examples:
    Military Tents: increases the quality of the military army.
    1000 Points

New Farms: increases the number of farms in one more (+1).
    200 Points

Agricultural reform: increase the income of their farms on 100 points.
    800 points (200 points more in value and 100 in revenue in the next update)

Markets: income increases trade by 100 points.
    600 Points

Docks: Dock enables the market to a guild by sea, the higher your dock, you can sell more clans.
    200 Points (when you update the value increases by 100 points and the number of clans to market increases by 1)

Road System: this will increase the income of any trade agreement in 100 points per update.
    300 Points (each update the value increases by 200 points)

Council of War: The Japanese government after the 12th century AD, was a strange hybrid of military and civilian institutions. The "Shogun" was simply the highest possible military rank, not an imperial title, but the shoguns usually controlled an entire governmental infrastructure completely distinct from the imperial (which usually postponed, since the shoguns, by definition, had army support). Councils of war, when called, generally resulted in the strengthening of existing shogunates or creating new ones. Since Japan still possessed feudal institutions, the support of the army depended on the vassal support, and this required the shoguns to keep the iron control over his subordinate lords. From time to time, and if Shogun not like there is a choice of a new Shogun and the change of the Board to another clan.
    Belonging to the Uesugi clan (NPC) (counsel will be called in the second round to select the Shogun)

[More projects coming soon]

List of Clans:
    Otomo
    Daimyo: Otomo Yoshishige
    Capital: Beppu
    Economy: 600/800/1200
    Trade Ground: Shimazu
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Motoshi): 100 + 200 (0/4) Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Flotillas: 0 ships
    Complete Projects: Farms (1);
    Projects: Docks (0/1); Farms (0/2); Farms (0/2);

Mori (Anarkion)
    Daimyo Mori Motonari
    Capital: Hiroshima
    Economy: 200/900/1200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Mori Terumoto): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (0/2); Farms (0/2); Docks (0/1); Road System (0/5);

Ichijo
    Daimyo: Ichijo Kanesada
    Capital: Matsuyama
    Economy: 200/0/200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Yoshimoto): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2);

Urakami
    Daimyo: Urakami Munekage
    Capital: Kobe
    Economy: 200/200/1200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Takenaka): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Yield: Farms (0/2);

Miyoshi (Lucas)
    Daimyo Miyoshi Nagayoshi
    Capital: Kyoto
    Economy: 200/0/1200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Hiyoshi): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:

Oda
    Daimyo: Oda Nobunaga
    Capital: Nagoya
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Akechi Mitsuhide): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Market (1/3);

Imagawa (@ jonat)
    Daimyo: Imagawa Yoshimoto
    Capital: Fuji
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Eguchi) + 100 100 (1/4) Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Complete Projects: Farms (1); Docks (1)
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Docks (1/1); Road System (1/5);

Takeda (NPC)
    Daimyo: Takeda Shingen
    Capital: Nagaoka
    Economy: 1000/800/1200
    Trade Ground: Tokugawa; Hojo
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Takeda Katsuyori): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:

Hojo (Uhtred Ragnarson)
    Daimyo: Hojo Ujiyasu
    Capital: Tsuchiuru
    Economy: 600/0/200
    Trade Ground: Takeda
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Adachi Tokiaki): 100 + 100 (0/4) Yari Ashigaru; 100 + 100 (0/2) Besteiros;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2);

Uesugi (NPC)
    Daimyo: Uesugi Kenshin
    Capital: Sendai
    Economy: 200/200/1200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Kakizaki Kageie): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (0/2);

Date (Biller)
    Daimyo: Date Masamune
    Capital: Miyako
    Economy: 200/200/200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Tadamune) + 100 100 (1/4); Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Docks (1/1); Road System (1/5); Farms (0/2);

Tokugawa
    Daimyo: Tokugawa Ieyasu
    Capital: Hamamatsu
    Economy: 600/0/600
    Trade Ground: Takeda
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Fukushima): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Docks (1/1);

Shimazu (Couto)
    Daimyo: Shimazu Yoshihisa
    Capital: Kagoshima
    Economy: 600/1000/1200
    Trade Ground: Otomo
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Tadakuni): 100 + 100 (0/4) Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Docks (0/1); Farms (0/2); Farms (0/2); Road system (0/5)

Ryuzoji (Lost Ark)
    Daimyo: Takanobu Ryuzoji
    Captial Kitakyushu
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Moriyama): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Complete Projects: Farms (1); Docks (1);
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Docks (1/1);

Saito (lactide)
    Daimyo: Saito Tatsuoki
    Capital: Toyama
    Technology: Industrial 1 (1/4);
    Economy: 200/600/600
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Takamizawa): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Docks (1/1); Farms (0/2)

Matsunaga
    Daimyo: Matsunaga Hisahida
    Capital: Osaka
    Economy: 200/0/1200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Matsuo) + 100 600 (1/4) Yari Ashigaru; + 100 400 (1/2) Besteiros;
    NAVY:

Chosokabe (Big Yan)
    Daimyo: Chosokabe Motochika
    Capital: Takamatsu
    Economy: 200/1000/1000
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Uemura): 100 Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Complete Projects: Farms (1); Docks (1);
    Projects: Docks (1/1); Farms (0/2); Agricultural Reform (0/6);

Mogami
    Daimyo: Mogami Yoshiakira
    Capital: Ogachi
    Economy: 200/200/200
    Trade Overland ---
    Trade by sea ---
    ARMY:
    1 (Yoshimori) + 100 600 (1/4) Yari Ashigaru; 100 Crossbowmen;
    NAVY:
    Projects: Farms (1/2); Farms (1/2); Docks (0/1);

This is a translation by the translator google, expect mistake. Can not remember why, but I was absent from the forum and a friend updated the nes for me (too many updates to put in the spoiler). We got 6 page of diplomacy. :lol:

19. Angst

Angst Rambling and inconsistent

It sounds pretty cool. But I'm sure running a NES over google translator would alienate some of the people here. How good is the Portuguese-English google translator? Are you not good at English yourself?

20. TheLizardKing

TheLizardKing Let's talk Michelle.

If you'd like any information on how Belle Epoque's economic system works, let me know, I can try to help out.