New Units: Kindred's Amazon Pack #1

i am having trouble on making this unit pack work. can anyone help me work it?

Thanks a lot. I love your pretty girls units.

Are you going to update the Darwen Amazon ?

BTW, a simply trick if it helps somebody: Just copy the Medieval Infantry attack on Joana d'Arc (they have similar backsides) in order to have a -just waiting for- home-made medieval iron maiden.

i just cant seem to get it so i can use it on the maps. it seems like that i need to do something after unzipping it to my Civ III folder.

Here are the complete Sounds along with the adjusted .ini file for Kindred72's AmazonSettler Unit.
...Fun Unit Kindred72, although I do feel a little sorry for the little guy lol. She Runs him around and Slaps him to Build LOL.

I Recommend the Editor be set so the AmazonSettler Runs 2 Squares in order for the Run Sound to Work Best. You can set more than 2 Squares but 1 Square will play the Run Sound twice when traveling N, S, E and W because those directions are longer than any of the side directions and the sounds are a constant length. Without a .amb File to control the sounds in conjuction with the in game directions of the square lengths, it is not possible to always be able to get Run Sounds adjusted to work for all directions....Hope I stated this where it is understandable.
Get the Zip Here: Size 203 KB http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/AmazonSettler_Sounds_and_ini.zip
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Originally posted by shirleyrocks
That settler animation is classic...

Yes, I agree :D
And this sound for the build flc is just perfect.

It is my "wife's" voice ;)

(as you can hear, she is bossy !.... :lol: )

Special thanks to my spouse. :)

Attachments

• gettoworkb.zip
    70.7 KB · Views: 214
Oh Most excellent. :goodjob:

She does sound kind of bossy! :D

Good addition nonnob3!

Originally posted by CCJ39
yeah, nice :goodjob:

if anyone makes a (great) full mod with an amazon-civ -> I want to publish it on my page :cool:

I have a personal ptw mod with the amazons i might be able to make public

Kindred, those are brilliant units, thank you!

Does anyone know if there is a female worker unit out there? I would like to use her as a prisoner -when an amazon unit gets captured / enslaved (in Civ 3C).

If not, does anyone intend to make one (shame I can't create a unit to save my life -or gaming pleasure!)

Top Bottom