Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Stop the spam-fest.

Its not a spam fest.

2) You'll never be elected president.

How do you know?

3) Even if you do, I'll go to Mars.

OK.

4) John Adams was a terrible president, why quote from him? VP serves the job of being temporary president when the current president dies or something.

John Adams was a terrible president, we agree on that.

5.) All political tests are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too focused on the USA.

Untrue.

6) You use too many wink smilies.

My apologies;)

May I quote John Adams, "The Vice President is the most useless position ever conceived in the brains of men." (Something like that) ;) See ya in the election of 2032!

“The vice-presidency isn't worth a pitcher of warm piss” -John Nance Garner

Why are you cloning MobBoss, Domination?

How do you know?

Because, by the time you turn 35, we will have enacted the final stages of our glorious communist revolution, and you and all other political nutheads shall be killed with devices from James Bond re-educated.

Because by the time you turn 35, the Borg will have initiated the final stage of their assimilation of Earth, and all individuality will be eliminated except for Locutus and the Queen.
(Ooops. Sorry if I revealed to much of our plans, Choxorn.)

Oh don't worry about that, they can't do anything to stop us by this point.

Because, by the time you turn 35, we will have enacted the final stages of our glorious communist revolution, and you and all other political nutheads shall be killed with devices from James Bond re-educated.

Ummm... I thought you supported freedom of belief?

Because by the time you turn 35, the Borg will have initiated the final stage of their assimilation of Earth, and all individuality will be eliminated except for Locutus and the Queen.
(Ooops. Sorry if I revealed to much of our plans, Choxorn.)

:lol:
Oh don't worry about that, they can't do anything to stop us by this point.
:nuke:

Plan stopped;)

Plan stopped
Picard hasn't been born yet and Quantum Torpedo's haven't been invented yet. Therefore, Resistance is Futile! Your biological and technological distinctiveness has been added to the collective. You will be assimilated. You service us now.

But we have infiltrated your cities and towns! We are everywhere and you cannot tell us apart. You'd have to nuke yourselves!

Your avatars look completely different. If you want to try that, switch to a Mobboss avatar. Or send me a PM.

Picard hasn't been born yet and Quantum Torpedo's haven't been invented yet. Therefore, Resistance is Futile! Your biological and technological distinctiveness has been added to the collective. You will be assimilated. You service us now.

I serve myself and God alone.

*psst*

you forgot this ajidica

:assimilate:

:goodjob:

http://www.quiz2d.com/stats/homepage/

All Libertarians 20003 31.6
All Liberals 12005 19.0
All Conservatives 4866 7.7
All Authoritarians 3407 5.4

libertarians dominate internet :p
1) No, they dominate one particular test on a Libertarian website. The selection biases there are tremendous.

2) So what? That's like saying hobos dominate underpasses. Nobody cares. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom