Post Feb 1st 2013 - bugs - Single Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue with missing promotion bonuses (poisoned arrows and animal bonuses such as hunter not counting toward combat odds, and removing some promotions upon receiving exp promotion or upgrading unit, - sentry for rogue, looter for ambusher, hunting sight for hunter are lost that way) comes up when i come to city with poison maker building and after waiting one turn get this promotion (poisoned arrows) for units which did not have it before. After that all promotions on that unit become messed up. Newly built units seem to be showing bonuses from promotion as normal.

Cannot provide savegame atm, since i'm at work. Will be able to do so tonight i hope.

Playing current build 4992 and am the leading player.

I don't know if this is a bug , but not myself having lead wares I asked a civ what he wanted to trade me for lead wares he had to trade. I clicked on the " what do you want for this " button and was apparently immediately gifted the resource as nothing appeared in my right hand trade box.

I have noticed this a couple of times when I wanted a particular resource and asked what was wanted but nothing was charged for the resource.

I would have thought that the minimum an AI civ would require in trade would be an amount of gold coins.

Is this a bug or WAD as I am in the lead points wise?

DavidR

Automated Workers??

Alot of my workers are in ONE spot, and not going to the much needed resources (see attached Saved Game)??

SVN 4997, No Vp

This resource does not have a mine avail?? or a stoneworkers hut?? Cant build any??

See answer below from DH

As Hydro said Gems are no longer a map resource they are manufactured from rubies, sapphires and diamonds or amber or jade. You need to replace gems on your maps with one of those new resources.

Similarly if your maps have dye on the map you will need to replace it with indigo or henna.

As Hydro said Gems are no longer a map resource they are manufactured from rubies, sapphires and diamonds or amber or jade. You need to replace gems on your maps with one of those new resources.

Similarly if your maps have dye on the map you will need to replace it with indigo or henna.

OK Hydro,

what other resources are taken out then, or changed to manufactured???

btw thx DH ;)

To whom it may concern:

Assets\Modules\ls612\Traits\ls612_CIV4TraitInfos.xml references UNIT_SLAVE, which does not exist (it's commented out and also part of a module to which this file does not belong)

To whom it may concern:

Assets\Modules\ls612\Traits\ls612_CIV4TraitInfos.xml references UNIT_SLAVE, which does not exist (it's commented out and also part of a module to which this file does not belong)

Well, I've fixed that, but that was part of a copy-paste from the normal traits so those will also need their XML edited to remove spurious references.

OK Hydro,

what other resources are taken out then, or changed to manufactured???

btw thx DH ;)

As DH said only Gems and Dyes. However there are some resources that got renamed. Such as Fur to Beavers, Ivory to Elephants and most of the metal resources to "___ Ore". They still have the same tags though.

And of course from RoM/AND Aluminum is not a map resource but Bauxite Ore is.

Just gems and dye. We did it over two releases v27 the new were added in and in v28 the old were taken out.

As DH said only Gems and Dyes. However there are some resources that got renamed. Such as Fur to Beavers, Ivory to Elephants and most of the metal resources to "___ Ore". They still have the same tags though.

And of course from RoM/AND Aluminum is not a map resource but Bauxite Ore is.

Thx alot . . . SO

Repeatable CTD

SVN: 5006, No Vp

Click next turn, poof CTD

Mini & Saved Game(Japan)use this one first thx.

Plus a second different saved game also (strat1)

Lucky i have to go to the Cities to the VA today, otherwise, i cant play because of the CTD's:sad:

Repeatable CTD

Lucky i have to go to the Cities to the VA today, otherwise, i cant play because of the CTD's:sad:

Dump points the finger squarely at me. I'll look at this as soon as I get to modding time this afternoon.

Repeatable CTD

I have a tested fix for this. Just want to verify that bill2505's CTD is the same issue, then I'll push the fix to SVN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom