Since I'm new I assume anything I don't understand is a feature and not a bug, but I haven't been able to find anything on this one. The thing I'm stuck on is free meeting houses.

I am playing Russia and founded a religion but I didn't pick a religious building. However, I conquered Arabia and now have a bunch of cities in my empire with Islam, and they are able to build meeting houses.

The thing is that a meeting house costs 190 production, but if I buy it with faith, the cost is 0, which seems quite wrong. I've done this in multiple cities and I keep getting them for free. I am currently in theocracy but needless to say I am not getting a 100% discount. What's going on here?

This sounds like a bug to me, and I think it comes from interplay between Theocracy (15% discount on purchases with faith) and Arabia's unique ability (Worship building from Arabia's religion can be purchased by any player at 1/10th the usual cost, so a 90% reduction) together giving a 105% reduction eg free purchases.

I'd say, make a post in the bug report forum with a screenshot and this explanation.

Whats the best earth TSL larger/massive map mod that's compatible with R&F?

Thanks

A

Whats the best earth TSL larger/massive map mod that's compatible with R&F?

Thanks

A

I'm not entirely certain (I don't really use it myself), but I think YnAMP is. It's got it's own subforum over at creation and customisation. Comes with larger TSL maps, terra map, generally larger maps, etc etc.

A quick question about Moumental dedication (on normal era). It says I earn era points when build districts but is it only when I build them? I mean, it works when I conquer cities with districts too?

A quick question about Moumental dedication (on normal era). It says I earn era points when build districts but is it only when I build them? I mean, it works when I conquer cities with districts too?

Only when you build them.

How can i play a custom map with the "rise and fall" rules? i already try to chag te "rules" in worldbuilder --- Standart to expansion_1, but its useless.

I want to make a map and than play this map in rise and fall rules. Is there any way that a custom map can appear in the "type of map" options?
Please help me folks, and sorry about my english.

Hi
Playing as Rome:
Is it worth founding ALL of your Roman cities without fresh water for the sake of maximising the bath bonus for amenities? Or is it better to just do it for your expands?

My instinct says it's bad for the capital in the short term because it would be better to have no shortage of housing early on. But I am really really new to game 6 so I could be waaaay off on this.

Hi
Playing as Rome:
Is it worth founding ALL of your Roman cities without fresh water for the sake of maximising the bath bonus for amenities? Or is it better to just do it for your expands?

My instinct says it's bad for the capital in the short term because it would be better to have no shortage of housing early on. But I am really really new to game 6 so I could be waaaay off on this.

It's always better to found your city with fresh water. A city with fresh water and a bath still has more housing than a city without fresh water but still a bath.

Once you have baths unlocked, however, it's not as bad a choice as on other civs to build a city a tile away as you can just start with your bath which you'll likely finish quite fast because it's cheaper than an aqueduct.

Quick question: if you raze an enemy city with a world wonder (say, Petra or whatever), is it possible to rebuild this wonder in one of your cities after that? Or is the wonder lost forever?

You have to wait until your next game to build it.

A free city, conquered by Scythia, which was originally a city state, flipped to me via loyalty. Can I liberate it back to being a city state? Doesn't seem so...

What if I refuse it joining me, then conquer it?

A free city, conquered by Scythia, which was originally a city state, flipped to me via loyalty. Can I liberate it back to being a city state? Doesn't seem so...

What if I refuse it joining me, then conquer it?

Conquering should work I think. Kind of makes sense that you can't liberate your own cities.

How do I get the Oligarchy legacy card? Do I select the Oligarchy government, then build the Government Plaza + a tier 1 Government building and i'd have access to it right away?

It's the T1 government building that unlocks it. The only thing that matters is your government that you're in when that building is finished. Sometimes I will go Oligarchy just to get the card and switch to Autocracy.

Thinking of going for the Zulus in my next game, the Ikanda district looks nice. Does it count towards your district limit though? I'm thinking possibly not since it's a unique district.

Evening folks.

Just started this game, after hating Civs IV and V. I saw some tutorials on youtube that convinced me to try it. So far so good, but there are a couple of options/commands I cannot find, and I was hopping I could get some help.

First… I can't find a "city list". Right now, I'm stuck with clicking on each city, to see what it's doing; in Civ III we have a option to present such a list. Where is it in Civ VI?

Second: is there any way to have the map present my units more clearly? I "erased" the grid and and icons, but my units are so faded I can barelly see them, in both strategic and normal maps. Any thoughts?

Also, any tips and/or extra tutorials are appreciated.

First… I can't find a "city list". Right now, I'm stuck with clicking on each city, to see what it's doing; in Civ III we have a option to present such a list. Where is it in Civ VI?

Click the "reports" button at the top of the screen, to the right of gold, faith, etc. I believe that since Rise and Fall it's just an icon instead.

Second: is there any way to have the map present my units more clearly? I "erased" the grid and and icons, but my units are so faded I can barelly see them, in both strategic and normal maps. Any thoughts?

What do you mean with this? Are you losing track of your units or something?

Top Bottom