Browd

Dilettante
Administrator
Browd submitted a new resource:

Quick Questions and Answers - Quick Questions and Answers

With the imminent release of Civ VI, we have our obligatory Quick Questions and Answers thread. The rules for this thread are simple:

In this thread, feel free to ask basic questions about Civilization VI. This should make it easier for everyone to get answers quicker, and it should also separate basic questions from more detailed discussion threads. If you aren't in a rush to post any questions, make sure to read through the available information, which is likely to answer a lot of...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to purchase the entire DLC package for VI after purchasing the normal release of the game?

Lot's of questions about that on the Steam forums. Answer right now is no, they suggest that you return your normal game, then buy the deluxe version if possible. There will likely by an upgrade option after the game comes out but no official word right now.

Hill with woods is 3 movement point cost. River is all your movement points to cross over. But if i'm not mistaken a unit with 2 movement point can cross a river onto a hill with woods..can someone elaborate on the subject? Maybe i got confused and you can't cross a river with 2 movement points onto hill with woods on it..

Hill with woods is 3 movement point cost. River is all your movement points to cross over. But if i'm not mistaken a unit with 2 movement point can cross a river onto a hill with woods..can someone elaborate on the subject? Maybe i got confused and you can't cross a river with 2 movement points onto hill with woods on it..

When you have full movement, you can always move at least one tile, no matter what the movement cost is. This is to avoid potentionally not being able to move to certain tiles whatshowever with a unit. (except of course mountains)

When could we expect to see the first reviews?

I`m also interested to know when we could expect the patch notes for the day 1 patch? Would like to know what changed from the YouTube streams build.

Where did the stickied articles thread go? Wouldn't it be good for collecting review articles as well?

What's the difference between regular and digital deluxe

Here's the description of Digital Deluxe:
Expand your empire further with the Civilization VI Digital Deluxe which includes the full base game, the 25th Anniversary Digital Soundtrack, and access to four post-launch DLC packs* that will add new maps, scenarios, civilizations and leaders for a bundled discount.

Basically the soundtrack and 4 post-launch DLCs (the contents and timing of which have not yet been announced).

Can you exclude a leader while all others picks are random?
Venice in game was always an immediate restart for me in Civ V

Will civ 6 be playable on 00:00 Friday 21 oktober or 01:00 CET (central european time). For those in Europe.
I never understand time zones.

Here's the description of Digital Deluxe:

Basically the soundtrack and 4 post-launch DLCs (the contents and timing of which have not yet been announced).

Well, I can confirm that the standard physical copy also unlocks the digital soundtrack!

Will civ 6 be playable on 00:00 Friday 21 oktober or 01:00 CET (central european time). For those in Europe.
I never understand time zones.

You are correct!

Last edited:
So could there be smaller DLC packs that are not included with the Digital Deluxe?

Civ V had 13 smaller DLC, including civs, scenarios and map packs (I'm ignoring the Mongolia DLC, which was free), and two larger expansions. No one knows what approach Firaxis will take on DLC for Civ VI, other than that there will be at least 4 DLC.

What time does Civ VI become playable for those in Eastern Standard timezone?

12am (midnight) for American Eastern Standard time. It is already playable for those under Australian Eastern Standard time.

How do you cancel and reassign trade routes? I see it saying "trade route will last 8 turns", tons of turns has passed and nothing happens.

Top Bottom