I feel like you are confusing many things at once, so it's harder to understand, but If I had to guess what you mean: Yes, there was a change. You no longer get Governor Title whenever you discover new Society. It used to be that by finding all of them you'd have 4 free Governor Titles, now only the first discovered gives you free Governor Title. That was changed this very patch.

I feel like you are confusing many things at once, so it's harder to understand, but If I had to guess what you mean: Yes, there was a change. You no longer get Governor Title whenever you discover new Society. It used to be that by finding all of them you'd have 4 free Governor Titles, now only the first discovered gives you free Governor Title. That was changed this very patch.
What @Ila meant is there any limitations towards Religion if she picked the Sanguine Pact.

Hello, I kind of want to give it a try to Europa Universalis 4 since I seem to have goten borred of Civ. for now. I'm trying to find a cd key to buy but they seem incredibly cheap and also there's a multitude of Europa Universalis 4 cd keys and I don't which one should I pick . I'll post a screenshot of what I've found and maybe someone here knows which cd keys are the ones to buy.

Attachments

• EUROPA UNIVERSALIS 4.png
    EUROPA UNIVERSALIS 4.png
    851.8 KB · Views: 28
I'm a new Civ6 player directly coming from Civ4. I looked up the Civ6 difficulty level (link below). It seems that there is not much difference between the difficulty levels below Prince beside minor combat bonuses. If I don't go to war with the AI, isn't Settler difficulty about the same as Prince difficulty?

Do goody huts (ahem tribal villages) give better results on lower difficulty? What about diplomatic relations?

https://civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Difficulty_level_(Civ6)

Been trying to figure out how city states progress through the tech and civics tree in CIV VI. Google searching has not answered this question. Is it an average of the total civs in the game? Or does it follow the tech leader like barbarians?

I'm a new Civ6 player directly coming from Civ4. I looked up the Civ6 difficulty level (link below). It seems that there is not much difference between the difficulty levels below Prince beside minor combat bonuses. If I don't go to war with the AI, isn't Settler difficulty about the same as Prince difficulty?

Do goody huts (ahem tribal villages) give better results on lower difficulty? What about diplomatic relations?

Well, the AI may go to war with you though, you won't have an otpion to tell them "Nah, I'm fine, I don' want war with you". And it's easy, barely an inconvinience, since part of the difficulty is that they are harder to please.

Well, the AI may go to war with you though, you won't have an otpion to tell them "Nah, I'm fine, I don' want war with you". And it's easy, barely an inconvinience, since part of the difficulty is that they are harder to please.
Peace Deals are tight.

Can city states be flipped through loyalty? What are the ways which influence city states to be flipped? In my current game, I am suzerain of Jerusalem and near to it, and started a bread and circuses project.

Can city states be flipped through loyalty? What are the ways which influence city states to be flipped? In my current game, I am suzerain of Jerusalem and near to it, and started a bread and circuses project.
Yes, but you'll need to have at least 3 Cities of yours surrounding a City-State to Loyalty-flip it.

The Civ6 system for experience and promotions is significantly different than Civ4. You will be fighting the barbarians fairly often in the early game, so the experience bonus at Settler might help you get promotions more quickly than Prince. If you didn't play much Civ5 or Beyond Earth, you will want to use a few games to get used to 1UPT combat and the difference between ranged and siege units.

is there any documentation on this, or another thread? Thanks for the quick reply.

Basically you want high pop cities and a golden age to increase the pressure every citizen is producing. If you really want to flip the CS you can also run EC in every city and make use of Amani with the -2 loyalty promotion.

City states get extra +20 domestic loyalty pressure, which makes them rather resistant and requiring a lot of foreign pressure to flip, but as said above it is possible, and easier with Eleonor.
You can read more about the loyalty pressure in the wiki.

Can districts and wonders be removed after you placed it? I accidentally put a Petra on a location next to 3 mountains and I want to put a campus district over there.

Do districts of different cities placed next to each other give adjacency bonus? What about my district placed next to another player's district?

Can districts and wonders be removed after you placed it? I accidentally put a Petra on a location next to 3 mountains and I want to put a campus district over there.

Do districts of different cities placed next to each other give adjacency bonus? What about my district placed next to another player's district?
Sorry, but you can't. :p You can't just take Petra, dismantle it, and put it somewhere else. When you place a District or Wonder, they stay there forever.

Sorry, but you can't. :p You can't just take Petra, dismantle it, and put it somewhere else. When you place a District or Wonder, they stay there forever.

Well technically they can disappear when the city they belong to is razed. But I guess loosing a city just to build a better campus after refounding the city is not a choice you want to make ^^

Yes, from the most part at least. I did for sure once get +1 for adjacency to another player's Government Plaza. Generally it seems the devs wanted this to be as clear as possible, and the adjacency is disconnected from borders political. You should even get the Feudalism and Replaceable Parts benefits off foreign Farms.

How many Amenities does a 1-pop city end up using? Does it always use at least a full luxury if there are no other local sources (e.g. policies/EC/improvements)? I have been trying out playing with fewer cities lately but still need to occasionally grab more land to gain strategic or luxury resources, so wondering how to minimize the amenities hit for that.

Not a gameplay question, but does anyone know why Brussels gives a wonder-building bonus? I know it has the Atominium, but I'm not sure if it's a well-known enough wonder to make Brussels the wonder-building CS. Especially considering that it's probably much more well-known as a city for diplomatic and financial endeavors.

Top Bottom