Did they fix a support unit taking damage from AI when stacked with a military unit in the last patch?
And did they remove the "We are winning. They fear us" negative modifier? I haven't seen it in my last games.

Last edited:
You are in Civ6 quick questions, not Civ5 quick questions. :)

I believe you are talking about Civ5 since Korea isn't in Civ6 yet. Korea is DLC for Civ5, I don't actually have Korea in my Civ5 since I didn't buy any DLC since I hated Civ5 when it first came out. I only have the 2 expansions with no dlc. I'd imagine maybe the units are associated with the DLC as well? Do you have both expansions installed?

And did they remove the "We are winning. They fear us" negative modifier? I haven't seen it in my last games.

Definitely still there.

Seems like for science victory, I don't get it until my 2nd Mars project, but I could be wrong and just haven't noticed. It comes pretty late. Conquest one comes earlier, I think at 50% of capitals conquered.

It seems strange to me that when I move my builder from a tile without a road to a tile with woods and a road it consumes all movement (2 MP instead of 1). Is it intended?

Yes. The lower movement cost for roads only works when there is a road on both tiles.

So why exactly are destroyers more expensive than battleships?

Not a gameplay question, but still Civ VI related. Whenever a dev livestream is being promoted there are always jokes about getting the dev to open the Civilopedia. As someone who wasn't following pre-release material, did that actually happen before, and if so, what got revealed exactly?

Not a gameplay question, but still Civ VI related. Whenever a dev livestream is being promoted there are always jokes about getting the dev to open the Civilopedia. As someone who wasn't following pre-release material, did that actually happen before, and if so, what got revealed exactly?

Ed opened the Civilopedia on one of the early livestreams for the initial game and accidentally revealed civs that they had not yet announced.

Andrew: Can we see the German agenda?
Ed: Your own agenda?
Andrew: Yea, are we able to see where..
Ed: I think you can go ahead and look at that in the civilopedia.
Andrew: OK
Ed: That's true we haven't revealed exactly what that is.
Andrew: Are we going to reveal it now?
Ed: Why not?
Andrew: Sure. Why not?
Ed: Ok, so here is the civilopedia page for a leader. [Note, he already blew it, the names are visible in the left hand navigation]
Ed: And we have cool little how to role play.
[small talk about that section]
[Ed talks about the leader page and where the agenda is located]
Andrew: [Whispers] Close the page.
Ed: Yep.
Andrew: And back to our cities.
[Ed begins stumbling over his words]

Last edited:
What is the order of beliefs type (founder, follower etc.) When founding/evangelizing religion? I believe the first is follower while the other is mixed 3 types

You're forced to take a founder belief, after that it's free choice between follower, building and conversion.

One more thing:
I'm playing with these mods:
Take your time (increase tech&civic cost by total 180 times)
Brazil all Unique (just give brazil all uniques)
YnaMP
And for some reason China gets all 4 beliefs in Taoism already in the ancient era......how is that even possible

You're forced to take a founder belief, after that it's free choice between follower, building and conversion.

Isn't it follower first? I currently sit with Feed the World and Religious Colonization, follower and enhancer respectively.

Isn't it follower first? I currently sit with Feed the World and Religious Colonization, follower and enhancer respectively.

You're right. Was playing a religion game this morning and realized I was mistaken. Follower is the one you're forced to take.

What about the order of the rest?
Also China in my game took a Worship building and enhancer first so...

What about the order of the rest?
Also China in my game took a Worship building and enhancer first so...

There's one type of belief you're forced to take (I don't know for certain what it's called, but you have less options, and the icons are the same for all of them) and then you're free to take one of each of the others in the order you choose.

A question of my own: Why can't I build woods in this tile, while I did plant them in the tile above and below it (only the right tile of the NP is old growth):

upload_2017-12-17_11-51-30.png

Top Bottom