Random Rants XIX: Failure Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a college town so I've seen people use rolls before and also being on a college town weed use is ubiquitous among everyone so its not a big deal.

Still sort of like the idea of a pipe though but seems annoying to carry around. And relight every time. But I could get some of that nice cherry flavored pipe tobacco.

It doesn't take much effort to figure out how to roll, can teach yourself after a few attempts.
I've tried about 30 times. Failed miserably every time... :(

Doesn't have to look great either, and its hard to roll one thats impossible to smoke.
All of those I've ever made was impossible to smoke, unfortunately I might add.
I failed so hard every time, that the only way to make them smokable was to put my feeble attempts in another paper - only then would it be somewhat possible to smoke them. But they all burned in such a weird way that it was impossible to smoke more than a third of the thing, they tasted horrible, like burned paper, and made a HUUUGE mess of white ashes from all the burned paper.

How the hell does everyone around me do it?

That's true of tobacco whether or not it's in a roll.

You can say whatever you want, but it's certainly nothing like burned paper.

And anyway, you have no idea... Have you ever smelled flavored pipe tobacco? Some guy I know uses various mixes of those things to scent his room... and it's awesome. It smells like dried fruit with something extra in there, very hard to define.

Edit: :mad: Damn you Karalysia, and damn you CFC for freezing on me and making my post show up late. :cringe:

I would assume roll up tobacco comes from factories too. Unless you grow tobacco?

I guess it does for most brands save those rare, expensive ones but I meant the cigarettes that come in a pack and are factory rolled with machines.

I'm on a college town so I've seen people use rolls before and also being on a college town weed use is ubiquitous among everyone so its not a big deal.

Still sort of like the idea of a pipe though but seems annoying to carry around. And relight every time. But I could get some of that nice cherry flavored pipe tobacco.

It's probably equally annoying having to mess around with papers and filters every time you want to smoke.

I've tried about 30 times. Failed miserably every time... :(

All of those I've ever made was impossible to smoke, unfortunately I might add.
I failed so hard every time, that the only way to make them smokable was to put my feeble attempts in another paper - only then would it be somewhat possible to smoke them. But they all burned in such a weird way that it was impossible to smoke more than a third of the thing, they tasted horrible, like burned paper, and made a HUUUGE mess of white ashes from all the burned paper.

How the hell does everyone around me do it?

Well in my experience the most important part is making sure that the paper is rolled tightly around the filter. If its tightly rolled there then rest should fall into place. I guess you just need enough practise, for a regular smoker it shouldn't take to long to get the practise in.

You can say whatever you want, but it's certainly nothing like burned paper.

And anyway, you have no idea... Have you ever smelled flavored pipe tobacco? Some guy I know uses various mixes of those things to scent his room... and it's awesome. It smells like dried fruit with something extra in there, very hard to define.

Yeah I've smoked in a hookah bar before and as a non-smoker I can confrim its more pleasant than not. I wouldn't say its all that enjoyable, but more pleasant than not. It does make for a nice aroma.

The thing I like about hookahs is the social aspect. Usually they have a couple or more "pipes" and everyone can lounge around smoking at their leisure. Its all very decadent.

I hate math. 4.0s on everything, but you just had to be a 3.3, didn't you? :mad:

Oh weather, why did you change so quickly today? Why did you have to go and start raining while I was out on my bike?

I know you probably didnt mean to hurt me, didn't mean to make me hydroplane into a car and fracture my forearm. But you did, so poo on you.

Love,
GB

The forum I started my opinion diarrhoea career is dead. Yesterday, without any notice, an admin changed the posting rules for Atari Community Chat. Before that part of the forum was for discussing religion, politics, and such off-topic topics. From one day to another this was changed. Politics, religion and other 'adult' topics were no longer allowed. Ongoing threads were closed. Users were banned because they voiced their opinion on the matter. And a long serving moderator was demodded for trying to engage in a private discussion about these sudden changes.

We were not given so much as a notice.

Deeply disappointed. There were many great people posting there. All good things come to an end :(

Anyone who likes to watch a good traffic accident may enjoy this

:mad:It's been over 4 years since I made this post, & I still can't think of anything to complain about.[pissed]

Knowze Gungk is genuinely an interesting poster. :thumbsup:

Alas, I've had nothing to do today, I have to pizzas in the fridge, and I'm not hungry. Damnit!

Why is ESPN playing Rihanna in their sports montages?

When you think of sports tunes to pump you up, most definitely wouldn't think of Rihanna. Out of all people, you pick her?

Must be for the money.

I've had a REALLY rough week. First, I had a misunderstanding with a teacher that almost got to the whole class and I had to haul ass to get it. Second, my Nazi female dog of a Biology teacher almost gave me a detention (I haggled my way out by writing a paragraph and getting my detention moved to extra help day) for saying "That's what she said" in class. Today, nothing of note happened besides something that was bad, but I'm not angry about. Tomorrow, I have to take the bus.

It apparently went wigger this year. They all try to out-black each other (I think the guy who's changing the ending of his last name from -es to -ze when he gets old enough is winning).

Hell, the fascist bully boy doesn't even bother me anymore. I can just bring up the fact that he has over 20 pairs of shoes to him (Note: He's not even rich) and emasculate him. Thank you, informants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom