Random Rants XL: I'm having trouble growing my wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the xpost unless I'm missing something obvious, blah.

You aren't funny.
That just simply confirms my suspicions. :undecide:

I knew there was a reason I never got responses to any of my posts that I thought was funny. :undecide:

The world is a cruel, cold-hearted, humour-hating mistress b*tch.

I ordered a T-Shirt from WeLoveFine on the fifth and as far as I can tell it still hasn't shipped.

Well that wasn't the best example of field command on my part. I should have retreated and waited for siege weaponry. Rest in peace Jaguar Longswords, the Aztec armies shall sacrifice ten thousand enemies for every one of you lost in battle.

That just simply confirms my suspicions. :undecide:

I knew there was a reason I never got responses to any of my posts that I thought was funny. :undecide:

The world is a cruel, cold-hearted, humour-hating mistress b*tch.
You will never be funny if try too hard.
Funny comes naturally and often accidentally. You'll get there.

God damn Indonesian ATM's

They give you the cash before returning the card. 1 day into my holiday and I've lost my damn credit card.
Might it have been one of those ATM's rigged or tampered with by thieves?

Might it have been one of those ATM's rigged or tampered with by thieves?

No. It's just the standard way they function here. To add insult to injury, I went in to the supermarket next to it to see if it had been handed in and they had over 50, none of which were mine.

But it's all sorted. A very helpful lady from the Florida call centre sorted me out and I'm back in the saddle.

No. It's just the standard way they function here. To add insult to injury, I went in to the supermarket next to it to see if it had been handed in and they had over 50, none of which were mine.

But it's all sorted. A very helpful lady from the Florida call centre sorted me out and I'm back in the saddle.
Good to hear it got sorted out. :)

Rant: I had a dream that that involved a half decent piano piece on the radio that I had never heard before. It was only about 10-15 seconds long, but with a little work, it could have been pretty good. Unfortunately, I have forgotten it now. :(

That's not uncommon among musicians - you hear music in your head as you sleep, but when you wake up, you can't remember it to put it down because the melody is forgotten so quickly.

I helped my grandpa cut some wood, with a chainsaw (thats not the rant), the rant is, thanks to the sawdust sticking on my sweaty shirt I got a rash all over my torso.

David Tennant's last epidose as The Doctor was kinda disappointing. Felt like there were a lot of ideas brainstormed, but none of them were really fleshed out into a story. Still enjoyable to watch, but a bit lacking nonetheless.

(Yes I know I'm a long way behind).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom