Random Raves 11: It's getting better all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Being home feels good when other people are going to work the very next day, and especially when you are home that day as well. :D

And gedammeit I'm looking forward to the 3ds.

Finally, it's been like 2-3 months since we had a good storm out around these parts. And today's storm was pretty awesome to make up for that drought :cool:

I achieved an Upper Second Class Honours in my degree (similar to magna cum laude)

It's midnight and still kind of bright in the north west.

I like solstices.

The solstice is in 2 days... :p

Even though my actual birthday was last week, my party was today. It was pretty good. And I'm likely to win 5 pounds, as I bet that Brazil would get further than England in the World Cup.

No, just fans of baseball teams that aren't the Yankees.

And as I said, only a communist could hate the Yankees. They're no such thing as 'fans' of other teams, other teams exist solely so the Yankees have people to beat.

...from what I gleaned, IOT IV isn't going to be updated ever again. De facto, anyway.

Therefore, I hereby launch Operation: Usurpation! The countdown timer is in my sig. IOT was once mine, and it - or at least one version of it - shall be mine yet again!

Sure, there will be two competing IOTs. That won't be a problem with the mods will it? :confused:

Considering they'd be separate games but with the same brand name; IOT IV is, as I said, de facto dead, anyway, since it doesn't sound like there's going to be updates in a long time... Furthermore, Thorvald often seems to be on the edge of resigning, but he says he wants to see the world be consumed by nuclear fire before he does that. :lol:

If it is a problem with the mods... well darn. Foiled. :( I'll go to the emo corner...

Rave: So far, many seem to be in favor... even if I have to apparently wrestle a certain kangaroo to get control of IOT. :p

@ Zack:

People who post in the first day, or first ten days, will have a HUGE advantage over those who start later. And I mean huge.

Top Bottom