Random Raves 37 - Already CFC is returning to harmony

Status
Not open for further replies.
you only say that because I want a man at any point in the day. D:

ABBA Arrival was one of the first albums I purchased. Can not play it as my record player died.

you only say that because I want a man at any point in the day. D:
All points in the day can be said to be after midnight as well as before it.

I like Arrival too. The track itself is simply instrumental, which is fairly unusual.

End of the B side I think

It's the last track on the album, I believe, yes.

I like dancing queen....

also I'm starting to convince myself the 80s should come back in some ways....mainly those training montages. I just loaded my mp3 player with some 80s songs.

Maybe it's just that the Rocky soundtracks are so hype

actual rave: Things are really on the up and up for me. At least the near future

You seem to be in the minority, Azza. :p

Powder is a type of snow… right?

I like dancing queen....

also I'm starting to convince myself the 80s should come back in some ways....mainly those training montages. I just loaded my mp3 player with some 80s songs.
Yo, good news and bad news. Good news: 80s retro in the mainstream is still very high (Chaim, Chvrches etc). Bad news: 80s retro in the mainstream is dying fast, as it's been going hard for 10 years. Mainstream 90s retro started a few years ago.

Yeah, people have wanted to revive the Spice Girls for years now. :vomit:

Do you mean haim, not chaim? because there is some trance band called chaim apparently (but Haim, the jewish word, can be spelled chaim). Admittedly I don't know female vocalists in the 1980s as much

but I mean I don't need songs to be mainstream because I listen to such little music. If just a little bit is inspired to be made and gets popular enough where I'd come across it, that is good enough for me

Just the occasional song I like is good enough for my needs, e.g. I like walk the moon's "shut up and dance" and that clearly is 80's

I only have music for running, background as I play games or cook or whatever, or in the car.

yeah I meant Haim.

I don't see any appeal to churches. Maybe if they could spell. :dunno:

ABBA is gold, though.

rave: I just ingested approximately 1350 calories for $5

What a silly thing to get stuck up about. The name is spelled that way so they're more easily found via Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom