Random Raves Fifty-one: Anticipation of Joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please steppe away from the keyboard.

They can't come to school because there aren't any horse troughs or places to tie them up. The horses would get thirsty, and that wouldn't be good.

Some months ago, the premier of my province posted on FB that social distancing means staying either one cow-length or two calf-lengths apart. Another way of explaining it was one hockey stick-length (regular hockey stick, not a goalie stick).

Whose yer gf? When did this happen

I already said it was not a brilliant decision, thanks :p.
But yes.
Just need to hope that the ex BF doesn't really find out. He already didn't like me before, might go nuclear if he hears about it, and then the visa might be in danger.

Please tell me Disney is not involved. I don't want to get my hopes up too early.

Rave: Oreos!

aimeeandbeatles: Why are you so anti oreo
Synsensa: because it is a disgusting cookie

My downstairs neighbor moved out!

Couldn't have picked a better time too, just last weekend he broke quarantine rules to have a party and I got to hear these gems:
"...that whole area was overrun with ethnic types, you can't deny how dirty they made it"
"....I'm not a racist, I love all people...but the thing is that there is no such thing as racism, only patterns of behavior...."

I wasn't even eavesdropping, I just had my windows open and he always talks AT MAX VOLUME in every conversation because he is an All-American winner.

You should celebrate with Oreos.

Rave: I read this comic and thought of hobbsyoyo immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom