Random Raves XIX: My nipples explode with delight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually, it's a shortcut I accidentally created. Still it's funny :)

I'm being invited to tons of partys, hangouts but I dont have much time to study, but screw it.

For some reason, I keep hearing Frasier Crane's voice when I read the thread title. :lol:
Hey, another Frasier fan on the site? That's rave-worthy in itself! :goodjob:

I love cardgame's avatar.

Time-out originated x-post: I actually read this thread's title with Niles' voice. ;)

Oh hey, I'm taking the PSAT on the 12th as well.

Everyone is...

Hopefully I can get National Merit Scholar recognition.

I'm aiming for the same thing. Are you sure they don't have a different testing day later in October?
Edit: There's one on the 15th, which is the one my school is doing. May have dodged a bit of a bullet there.

Best of luck to you guys. I didn't make the National Merit Scholar cut years ago, but that's because I lost the application letter in my backpack and the deadline passed. :(

Everyone is...

Hopefully I can get National Merit Scholar recognition.

Yes. A scholarship, no matter what size would be greatly appreciated, not only by me, but also by dad's bank account.

I personaly hated the PSAT, but I don't recall my score. A 30 on the ACT and 3.78 GPA ranked 55 was good enough for me.

I don't even remember taking the PSAT.

Might have skipped that one.

Never taken any PSATs. :smug:

Well, that is a consequence deriving from you being born in a godforsaken barbaric wasteland filled with people who didn't know what pants were until the English came and civilized them. :p

I :lol:'d.

But seriously, I think the PSAT will be good, just for some prep. I plan on taking the SAT more than once anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom