Random Raves XIX: My nipples explode with delight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rugby Good work, mate.

@Darth Caesar Nice....

I have a rave. :) Somebody donated towards my webssite hosting.

Rave: I travelled today in a car that had plates reading 'Civ'. :smug:

Thanks guys and possibly girls ....it's a good half hour ride to anywhere with Wi Fi , so it's nice to open up CFC and get these little words of encouragement.

I had a big "penny drop" moment today....I realized the withdrawals are actually quite minor , an inconvenience if anything....the real thing that needs to be fought is 20 years of brainwashing myself that a lot of things are better with nicotine . Socializing , meals , relaxation , staving off boredom etc .

If I can keep reminding myself that this is rubbish , I think getting over the withdrawals will be the easy part.

Never playing it again at that difficulty. I am not a good enough player. But it's done and I got the achievement, so yeah!

Hell, yeah, VRWC! That's one of the few ME2 achievements I'm missing! :thumbsup:

All that's left for me is Object Roe, and I doubt I'd ever get it unless I played it at casual :D

@Classical Hero: Not anymore!

I don't know what you mean by NG+. As far as it being easy, that's subjective based on the player. I don't have the skills for it to be easy for me. Kudos to you if you do, but not everybody does.

New Game Plus, where you bring over a 30th-level character into a new game. It's Object Rho; one's a Greek letter and the other's a bunch of fish eggs. :)

Ah, importing an ME2 character and replaying, okay. I only really do that on ME1 so I can get to level 60 to import into ME2 for the starting bonus.

Anyhoo, to keep this rave relevant. DAYLIGHT SAVINGS IS OVER!!! WOO! It's 6:30pm and totally dark, the way it's meant to be :)

Rant: It's 4:30 PM and it's totally dark. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom