Random Raves XX: Unexpectedly Brilliant in Twenty Different Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
No exams at all 4 life. :rockon:

I just saw this!

Spoiler :

Thank you God for giving us Peter Jackson!
Peter Jackson makes the world go round! :goodjob:

Setup a new 46" TV today. :)
It's always great to get a big screen. My family used to have a an old CRT as our main TV up until '09. Then, we got a '42 inch LCD just in time for the playoffs for one of our favorite sports. I am now officially spoiled. :D

There is no way that I am not gathering a bunch of people and going to the midnight showing of that.

In that case, happy birthday! :goodjob:

I just saw this!

Link to video.

Thank you God for giving us Peter Jackson!

Finally!
The Official Trailer!

I have to wonder how much they will be adding about Gandalf's adventures that weren't in the Hobbit but were in the Unfinished Tales and the Appendix.

The fact that it came out today is made even better because yesterday I was looking for the official trailer and only found stupid fan-made crap that claimed to be official. (Though some of it was pretty well done.)

Professor Brian Cox explained Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in a way that I understand. :D

Wheee Skwink!

Peter Jackson? The man who insulted the ntire trilogy of books by Tolkien? Not again…

No, but the insulting deformations like Haldir and the elves marching into Rohan through a horde of Orcs or Tom Bomadil, Glorfindel and everything else West of the Misty Mountains being cut was heresy.

They changed it, now it sucks!

nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom