Random Raves XX: Unexpectedly Brilliant in Twenty Different Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave: Got into University of Missouri.

I'm now officially backed-up :D

It would have been a backup for me as well, except for the fact that I'm quite interested in Journalism and they are simply the best at it ^_^

grats. you can meet up with cardgame there. :p

Yup, though I still have eight more colleges to hear back from before that can happen.

It would have been a backup for me as well, except for the fact that I'm quite interested in Journalism and they are simply the best at it ^_^

I did hear they have a top notch journalism school. :)

Got a nice new Rifle, machete, and The Kramer poster for Christmas, in addition to a good amount of cash and gift cards from various people.

Got the new Sherlock Holmes novel! :D Also a Patriots calendar, Itunes gift card, a book called Do Hard Things and a splash cymbal for my drumset!

Oh, and we're going to England in April. No biggy.

And the week that we're going, Manchester City is playing a home game...and we're trying to score tickets...Hallelujah.

I got the Complete Edition of Civ 4 and Sims 3 Pets, and some goodies in the stocking. (I didn't ask for much to begin with.)

Merry Christmas, CFC! :)

I received a little cross figurine with Proverbs 3:8 written on it. It was made in China, so I'll consider it a gift of irony.

EDIT: Actually it's Proverbs 3:6.

Got the new Sherlock Holmes novel! :D Also a Patriots calendar, Itunes gift card, a book called Do Hard Things and a splash cymbal for my drumset!

Oh, and we're going to England in April. No biggy.

And the week that we're going, Manchester City is playing a home game...and we're trying to score tickets...Hallelujah.

I hope they lose that game if you see it. I mean enjoy your trip to England. :mischief:

Five days, five poems*, five comics.

And I only bloody well pulled it off!

*The word 'poem' to be regarded as 'story that rhymes.'

not the thread I usually visit but I enjoyed your comic/story that rhymes :) ;)

I saved up some raves for this occasion:

1) Christmas evening sermon was, again, better than last year. (I'm one of the organizers)

2) When I was playing Assassins Creed: Revelations Ezio said: I'm the most interesting man in you life. instantly made my day :D :p

3) Christmas diner with cousins, uncles, aunt, grandparents, brothers and parents (and the girlfriends of a cousin and brother) was a great succes. Very good time with good food and a lot of alcohol :p

4) I feel I forget some raves. that's how good the last two days were :D :D

So, made a presentation tonight to my family to let me join a choir. I was doing the whole salesman pitch, with a powerpoint presentation, and made up a fake conference name.They were laughing a lot. So I hope it worked.

Didn't get that much for Christmas, just MW3, this, and some food, but ithose are still awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom