Random Raves XXX: 100-Proof Proof of Bolshevik Hegemony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave: bagged the rants thread.

I can still run a 5-second, forty, you crisps-eatin', NHS-usin' Brit! Hoo-ah!

Obama Death panels have just came into effect.
You think Republicans would take heed of the First ladys advice to exercise, eat healthy and drink more water .....

Actual rave: Put a coke from store 12-pack in fridge wrapped in wet paper towel 20 minutes ago. just took it out and it's friggin' cold! Antilogic is like Einstein and Hawking and Nye all rolled into one. I mean, it's not like it was in the fridge overnight, but it's definitely way better than just being in there sans wet paper towel.

VRWCAgent .......... ummmmmm Obamacare death panels.
Shouldnt you NOT be drinking 12 packs of cola and deep frying fish and eating take away pizza and like getting fit and reading " The Communist Manifesto " Maybe we can use our Obama connections to and put you on Jolly Rogers special "list".

Can someone explain what BEARS mean in craigslist ?
I saw it on the Daily show and dont get it.
This is only a guess.

But the Chicago Bears are an American football team. And a Bear is also a male homosexual in some circles.

So there's that to play with.

I haven't a clue what I'm talking about as I've never watched the Daily Show and know less than nothing about Craigslist. Still, it's fun to speculate.

Masculine in the sense of big and hairy.

You know, I checked the youtube link solely for the comments.

I was not exactly disappointed, but not really satisfied, either.

Holy guacamole! My postcount just doubled!

edit: sweet, more postcount from mafia (any other changes? probably forum games and the like)

almost doubled but not quite :)

IOT and Mafia got postcount!

Thank you, oh glorious admins!

Not really a rave, but my postcount has just shot up unnoticed too.

It's because Mafia.

Also, I noticed that Perfection's posts there mean that giving Mafia and IOT postcount has pushed him back up to several hundred above MobBoss.

Yeah but it was ugly. Too many penalties.

Sent via BBerry 6 cuz android & iphone suck

Rave: Chicken in a pocket. Slices of chicken breast, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, and so on wrapped in a square pocket of dough with a touch of melted butter and Parmesan cheese and then baked. My favorite food in the world.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom