Random thoughts 1: Just Sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I never see any more mullets, perms and padded shoulders, it'll be too soon.

wtf I don't have the time to braid my hair
You're not my parents!

Can you be my parents?
Are you putting yourself up for adoption? I live far enough from the Bulgarian Embassy that you don't have to speak Bulgarian ever again if you want to. And we can share custody with somebody in the northern hemisphere so that you shuttle back and forth for each place's summer.

If I never see any more mullets, perms and padded shoulders, it'll be too soon.
No love for the 1980's Arakhor?
What's wrong with Maggie Thatcher, the prospect of total thermonuclear annihilation, industrial action, three-day-weeks, and rioting in the streets?

I was only a child in the '80s, but I'm still quite happy to leave them well behind. :)

I'm sorry Brohenswald, what should I give you?
A wikipedia entry would have been nice. For example, one which would have shown that three-day weeks happened during the artificial oil shortages in the 1970s.

I could get behind a three-day-week if the week only consisted of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

An OT poster also does not get to say "I do this for my health"!

Attachments

• WebSmoker.jpg
    WebSmoker.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 108
Watching the healthcare debacle friday felt like the political equivalent of a parent trying to shush a toddler throwing a tantrum, then being forced to give up and leave the store without the toy the toddler wanted or the stuff the parents wanted. I mean, let's be clear here, the freedom caucus killed this bill, and they're likely to kill any other initiative Congress tries to pass because they're not willing to compromise to the center.

You could also look at it as centric-Republicans choosing Obamacare over what the freedom caucus wanted. It's worth a measure of hope. I'll leave how generous a dollop you consider that to be to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom