Server migration completed

I've noticed it says search is disabled. Not sure why.

I emailed Thunderfall about the slowness of the site. Email notifications are being sent. The question now is whether our email will again be used to send spam. I suspect not, but we'll have to wait and see.
The second email notification I got had the phishing warning in it. The most recent ones are okay.

I think I was talking about the one Valka recived. Though I did a little test and subscribed to this thread and I can confirm that I'm getting emails from CFC :D.
Actually, the first notification I received was from the Rants thread in OT. :p

...Actually, a "We're back" email to all members would be an incredibly good idea...
Fourthed, elebentied, whatever. :yup:

Many things in HoF don't work.

Submitting a game produces tons of error-messages, and when looking at a game, the tabs for map, history and the logs don't work either.

I'm guessing it's disabled temporary to allow the forums to get used to it. Or something.

Actually, the first notification I received was from the Rants thread in OT. :p
I'm guessing it's a flood of rants that the forums were down :p.

Search and other features, such as Who's online, stress the server and are typically disabled when the site is slow. These features will undoubtedly be re-enabled after the site is optimized.

:banana:

Our long international nightmare is over! :D

Many things in HoF don't work.

Submitting a game produces tons of error-messages, and when looking at a game, the tabs for map, history and the logs don't work either.

Will echo this. The Hall of Fame (for Civ 5 at least) worked fine during the server migration, but now the only thing that works is looking at the tables. Submitting, querying, or viewing logs etc. fail and produce copious error messages.

If you open a forum with new posts, check all the threads with new posts in it, then enter the forums again, this forum will still show as if it has new posts, although it doesn't. Only double-checking the forum removes it.

Social group icons are now loading properly. Could someone else who belongs to IALS please reply to my last post in the "Chit-Chat" thread? I'd like to see if the new/unread posts bold fonting is working.

Glad to see the site and forum back up, but it's still horribly slow. 10-20 secs between click to a post shows, if not worse. I'm on 30 MBits.

Happy to see forum is resurrected, but I experience the same issues as after the last "migration". Pages loading is so slow that today in the morning i thought forum is still down.

comfirm page loading are really slow quit often time out

most of the downloads are not working.

It just look side this server is over crowded or something gone really wrong

Top Bottom