1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Sign up Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Succession GOTM' started by AlanH, May 7, 2018.

1. enKage

enKage Follower of Zoamelgustar

I feel I am ready to go back to civing. Unallocated please or maybe someone needs me in ones team :D

Noble Zarkon and LowtherCastle like this.
  2. Ronnie1

Ronnie1 Chieftain

I'll play. I have no idea how much time I will have at the moment, probably very little. I will play with anyone who would have me.

Noble Zarkon likes this.
  3. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Civ IV Emperor EQM Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

Getting close to enough people for 4 teams which would be great, can you please all try contacting former team mates and see if they want to play? I'm thinking we won't have a lurkers thread this time and instead encourage people to lurk with one specific team!

4. neilmeister

neilmeister Lentils have feelings too GOTM Staff

As for the last 3-4 SGOTM, I start out in a blaze of posts, then get caught up in a busy period at work for 2-3 weeks and can never quite manage to catch up. I am happy to try again.... who knows, I might make the distance.