[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Sign up Thread

I would be fine with that.

me too

Fine fine fine... all is good. Yay!

Fine by me, too. (I will be out of the country and out of touch for a while fairly soon, so please understand if there is no response from me.)

Any news on start date?

That is sad. Sorry for your loss Alan.

Is this game still likely to go ahead? (Assuming all the players who signed up are still around.)

Be a shame for the series to end like this.

I’m currently away on vacation, so even if we had sufficient players to get started, I can’t get it going until next month at the earliest.

Imo we can accept being fewer players now,
and sgotm main purpose = playing with your friends here.
I always have loads of fun discussing, no matter how many teams there are.

Reading your sig, think i like Humbaba ;) ..what map will he roam next?

Imo we can accept being fewer players now,
and sgotm main purpose = playing with your friends here.
I always have loads of fun discussing, no matter how many teams there are.

Reading your sig, think i like Humbaba ;) ..what map will he roam next?
My quote is actually wrongly attributed to Humbaba. It would be rightly attributed to a different leader I oncew upon a time created a map for and got deservedly criticized for. Hint: Starts with T and ryhmes with Rump. Just kinda silly in that context. I need to update more often.:assimilate:

I'm still here. Looking forward to play! Agree with @Fippy that discussions are the fun part. Already made a general plan for this 7 city occ.

I'm interested in participating in the collective effort.
A bit hesitant since it seems to be something far away from normal gameplay, and also I'm not at all sure how much help I can be.

I'm interested in participating in the collective effort.
A bit hesitant since it seems to be something far away from normal gameplay, and also I'm not at all sure how much help I can be.
If you want to learn the strategy and tactics that thrive in Beyond the Sword games, there is no faster way than to join a team, join the discussions, and ask "why" on everything. Moved me from a Prince level player to an Immortal level player in a week. But that was years ago.:old:

I think you would do fine in this Krikay. Not every team is playing game 100% to limit. Pends how much you want to learn about the game.

As long as it's normal gameplay, I'm comfortable. But OCC I have never tried. And 6 cities OCC seems even more weird! :D
But ok, sign me up anyway.

@lymond suggested I join this as a fun learning experience. So if you all don't mind a player that just recently learned how to beat the game at Noble (please keep the laughter down!) and probably won't be able to contribute much compared to everybody else, I'll give it a go.

Top Bottom