Should the US Build a Wall Along the Atlantic to Keep Muslims Out?

We have 2 million Muslims living among us. What about them?

BTW: Because Muslims are doing the lion's share of fighting against ISIS, why would we want to do stuff to piss off our most-valued ally?

BTW2: The country with the most Muslims is Indonesia, so you'd also have to wall off the Pacific. The county with the second greatest number of Muslims is India, so you'd have to cut off tech support. :badcomp:

Does this mean that the Atlanteans will pay for it?

Yes ?

The country with the most Muslims is Indonesia, so you'd also have to wall off the Pacific.

The Pacific wall doesn't work.

Note: That is a Muslim monster.

I suggest that, to save costs, the wall should skip Florida. Just wall off the Florida-Georgia and Florida-Alabama borders rather than building it all along the Florida coastline. We wouldn't be missing anything besides weird news stories, sketchy elections, robotic politicians, and old people driving 20 mph below the speed limit.

I suggest that, to save costs, the wall should skip Florida. Just wall off the Florida-Georgia and Florida-Alabama borders rather than building it all along the Florida coastline. We wouldn't be missing anything besides weird news stories, sketchy elections, robotic politicians, and old people driving 20 mph below the speed limit.

I'm in favor of building a wall around the midwest and keeping all the evangelicals in.

But what if they *fly*?

You need a *roof*.

I'm in favor of building a wall around the midwest and keeping all the evangelicals in.
The fundamentalists are disproportionately in the South more than in the Midwest, so we need to wall off the South first. We'd definitely want to leave Missouri and Indiana on the south side of the wall though. Might as well wall off Kansas too.

The fundamentalists are disproportionately in the South more than in the Midwest, so we need to wall off the South first. We'd definitely want to leave Missouri and Indiana on the south side of the wall though. Might as well wall off Kansas too.

They are disproportionately in the south, but to some extent they get balanced out. Dingbats like Pence seem to come out of the midwest a lot.

Todd Akin of Missouri said:
Victims of legitimate rape don't get pregnant.

You sure Indiana is all you want to get rid of?

This is why I said we should build the wall to exclude Indiana and Missouri and demote them to the south. And I should know because I grew up in Indiana, in the same town where Mike Pence went to college and was converted to evangelical Christianity by his frat brothers.

Top Bottom