Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 13th of August 2013

I believe this is ZoC but not too sure, The fort in the pic looks like it is a city with the tiles turned the same color as the culture civ.

I have attached the next turn after fort was built to show tiles turned color, and also, (I believe) is the turn before ??)

SVN 6160

I believe this is ZoC but not too sure, The fort in the pic looks like it is a city with the tiles turned the same color as the culture civ.

I have attached the next turn after fort was built to show tiles turned color, and also, (I believe) is the turn before ??)

SVN 6160

I don't see the problem. Forts have a culture range now, so th e surrounding toes should switch from neutral to owned. Can you be more specific about what the problem is?

I don't see the problem. Forts have a culture range now, so the surrounding tiles should switch from neutral to owned. Can you be more specific about what the problem is?

So every fort will now look like city?? And in pic 2, cant move to the right because of ZoC?? Cant get through then, except war??

Also whom ever re-did the maininterface has the btns around the "next turn" all messed up:crazyeye: (pic 1)

Autosaves use the wrong year in the save name. I think it's one turn off.

Housing (cave dwelling) should replace housing (lean-tos).

Seems like graphical paging removes signs (alt+s) permanently.

Moai Statues are listed as constructible under trap fishing, which makes no sense at all. It only belongs under megalith construction.

So every fort will now look like city?? And in pic 2, cant move to the right because of ZoC?? Cant get through then, except war??

Also whom ever re-did the maininterface has the btns around the "next turn" all messed up:crazyeye: (pic 1)

I don't follow what you mean by 'look like a city'. If you mean 'has a ring of culture' then yes (at least if in otherwise neutral territory - they wont hold the ring against foreign city culture like a true city would nearly as strongly).

The assassin not being able to move in is a side effect of super forts yes, but nothing to do with ZOCs. It has already been discussed here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12756837&postcount=56 (and in a few of the following posts)

The buttons are my fault - it's a bleed-through of some debugging functionality I am half way through adding - should only show up if you have chipotle enabled. Anyway I'll do something about it.

The assassin not being able to move in is a side effect of super forts yes, but nothing to do with ZOCs. It has already been discussed here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12756837&postcount=56 (and in a few of the following posts)

OK i get that, but what about GP's and slaves etc,they cant move onto them either? so how do i get them to my own cities then?? (see pic 1)

Pic 2 is how far it will have to travel just to go Around, and into enemy/barbarian territory??

Well, it's still crashing to desktop, although possibly less frequently than before. Would you recommend I try lowering that value from 1.8G?

what do you have the 3GB switch number set to, if its at 2900, lower it but dont go below 2300, then it useless anyways.

what do you have the 3GB switch number set to, if its at 2900, lower it but dont go below 2300, then it useless anyways.

See his earlier post - he cannot use the 3G switch AT ALL.

If the crashes you are getting are still being reported as memory allocation failures trying dropping it slightly more, but without the 3G switch it's going to be very tight indeed.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not, but for quite some time the "dynamiccivnames" have been bugged out. After the tech "Monarchy" is discovered every civs name is then changed to "X provisional government" indicating anarchy, however the name does not change to "The Kingdom of X" as it should for countries under a monarchy.
As far as I know this bug affects all the names after the "Empire" stage of the game, so no "Confederated states of X". Not a gamechanging bug, however it is aesthetically appealing.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not, but for quite some time the "dynamiccivnames" have been bugged out. After the tech "Monarchy" is discovered every civs name is then changed to "X provisional government" indicating anarchy, however the name does not change to "The Kingdom of X" as it should for countries under a monarchy.
As far as I know this bug affects all the names after the "Empire" stage of the game, so no "Confederated states of X". Not a gamechanging bug, however it is aesthetically appealing.

It is still bugged. The person working on it has no time at the moment to work on it due to Real Life.

Is there a reason why the 2nd line in pic is there? In the very next line it states what is happening anyways? Just wondering is all:confused:

Been that way since vanilla I think. I've thought to remove it for the same reason BUT in a simultaneous turns multi-player game it is useful to have that initial BEFORE combat fully resolves message flash because you may be able to react to it by clicking the map move-to-event bubble that comes up and send in a unit to the defending tile while the battle proceeds and by the time the battle is completed, you may have another defender in place that can save the tile (which could be a city...) Perhaps it could be removed for single player venues though as it is fairly redundant there.

Situation:

I am trying to go from my Hero to the East of this city but it is BLOCKED (pic 1) and i cant go north?? or East without going ALL the way around (pic 2)

SVN 6166

I cannot reproduce this - is it reproducible for you?

I cannot reproduce this - is it reproducible for you?

Yeah, thats why i included the savedgame. I bet again it has to do with caching?? Infact i just built the Great Farmer, around my capitol and could not move him back once i moved out into certain areas around my capital.

Top Bottom