1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 16th of May

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Dancing Hoskuld, May 15, 2013.

1. Snofru1

Snofru1 Emperor

I don´t use viewports currently.

BTW, I have more issues with yesterdays SVN as I loose the display of the current unit (and sometimes even more units), looks like a graphics issue.

I am now downloading the newest SVN changes and hope that I can test it in the next hours (but probably not immediately).

2. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

@Koshling

OK Cherokee 2 turns good to go, also the far right VP and arrow button IS resolved, nice job!!

3. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

OK completely different encounter with % of bombarding building walls ??

When bombarding the walls with STOPs at the 50% status each and every time. BUT it really ISNT that, it does reduce it to the correct amount, but the TEXT does not read that way for some reason?? Because i can go in and kill units, even though the CITY itself says its still NOT under the 25% to kill units??

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

See post 637. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12565252&postcount=637

JosEPh

5. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

6. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Okay.

JosEPh

EDIT: 16 turns and A-Okay. :goodjob::thumbsup::hatsoff:

7. Snofru1

Snofru1 Emperor

Koshling,

I have played for about 2h with current SVN and there was absolutely no CTD! The issue with units becoming invisible is also gone.

Seems like you have made it again :goodjob: !!

8. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

The Mammoth workers can't build the tar gatherer.

9. vivictius

vivictius Prince

Immigrants start on automatic. Usually they rush off into the woods and get eaten by an owl.

10. Yudishtira

Yudishtira Spiritual/Creative

(In my version), Kamehameha in the pedia is a pink square. I haven't seen this reported before even though it's v29.

I'd appreciate:p any reply, and I'd be grateful:goodjob: for one that told me whether this has been fixed.

11. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I don't understand why they are starting automated for some people and not for others.

Yes their AI needs to be updated for the dangerous wilds in C2C.

In the latest SVN version it is correct ie not pink.

@All looks like I may have to make a dash interstate tomorrow so I will be off-line as far as fixing stuff for a week or so. RL bah humbug:lol:!

I'll try and get the Natural Wonders working before I go.

Regarding the captive probability, I have added a trace in the debug saying what the probability of capture is but I have not had any chance to test it yet. I have put the code on the SVN if anyone wants to have a look.

12. Yudishtira

Yudishtira Spiritual/Creative

Excellent - thank you.

Next: just a reminder that in the Foreign Advisor "Info" tab, the horizontal scroll bar only scrolls the headings, so there is no way to see the last civic. I think the number of civic categories increasing (in v29) has made this a problem again, because a version or two ago all categories could be seen without scrolling.

Also the scroll bar covers the headings that it scrolls, so that they aren't readable anyway. :confused:

13. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Here is a save from a game that never seems to go to the next turn. It doesn't "crash" but when I open up the task manager it says its "not responding". I think its version is
    around SVN v5700.

14. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I can find no reason why the Natural Wonders mod is not working. Back in a week or two.

15. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

I cannot reproduce this (i.e. - hitting end turn on this save when it loads completes fine for me). Can you check if it still happens on the latest please, and if it is reproducible for you send me the BBAI log that results from it (that may have clues).

16. Snofru1

Snofru1 Emperor

It is quite a while ago that we talked about bad pathing and I promised I will give an example when I see one.

Here we go: In the attached savegame only a captive-civilian is active. I want to send it to Pisa at the south coast of my continent. The game suggests a path that is bad in 2 ways as can be seen in the attached screenshot (bottom): It goes through a lot of neutral land and takes 12 turns. The better way would be more to the west: mostly through my land and takes only 10 turns. You can see this when you target a path 2 tiles to the west of Pisa (screenshot top).

Attached Files:

17. Talin2009

Talin2009 King

Latest SVN

After i hit end of turn game thinks for about 5-10 mins then crashes to desktop. Same with yesterday's SVN.

18. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Could I have a minidump from your crash please

19. Talin2009

Talin2009 King

Could you please point me where i can find it on my comp? Haven't done this in ages ...

20. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

It's in the BtS main folder where the .exe lives. You will need to compress it first with zip, rar, or 7z to be able to upload to your post.

JosEPh