The great CFC chain letter: around the world in 80 days!

Even though I might not have survived to mail the camera? :huh: They're not as dangerous as bears, but they're still not anything I'd care to meet.

Valka, bring with you a chain gun and a pop tart.

Guys, the picture has already been taken. Unless you want me to use up another person's spot, I'm not going back out there (even though I'd get a better shot, now that the sky has cleared up).

I'm not sure what a chain gun is. And it's against the rules to feed the wildlife.

Unless you meant that I should eat the pop tart myself...

I meant take that with you when you find the cougar. The chain gun was for defense, the pop tart was for a tasty snack. :D

Guns are illegal where I took the picture. And a pop tart wouldn't have helped, since I wasn't hungry. A bottle of water would have been nice, though.

Why does everybody take things so literally? :(

And how would you word such a poll: "Should Valka risk her life hiking through the wildlife sanctuary of Waskasoo Park in hopes of encountering a cougar which will hopefully attack her and she'll get a really cool picture of her last moments on Earth, even though nobody here could ever mail the camera on to anyone else on CFC because Valka is the only person on Earth who knows the relevant passwords on her computer to find out Zelig's snailmail address?"

I'm not sure the forum software would allow such a long question... :hmm:

And how would you word such a poll: "Should Valka risk her life hiking through the wildlife sanctuary of Waskasoo Park in hopes of encountering a cougar which will hopefully attack her and she'll get a really cool picture of her last moments on Earth, even though nobody here could ever mail the camera on to anyone else on CFC because Valka is the only person on Earth who knows the relevant passwords on her computer to find out Zelig's snailmail address?"

I'm not sure the forum software would allow such a long question... :hmm:

There, I've abbreviated it a little for you.

:joke:

Thanks. :(

Top Bottom