The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

As do the Netherlands.

Dat colombian empire of the other pics. O.O

My exact words when I saw this:

"literally what"

Spoiler :

Looks like they're trying to remake the original global Korean Empire.

Totally historically accurate btw.

Attachments

• hnf4etg.jpg
    hnf4etg.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 1,255
Poor Polynesians! They want to trade so bad they even built a Great Lighthouse for extra trade routes and still got none.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0067.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0067.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,088
Incredible! We should vote for the most astonishing screen shot of the month. My vote going to this one of course. Never seen Mali having any vassals, much less European :crazyeye:

Swedish-occupied Britain
Spoiler :

Another French Indo-China, but to the extreme. Seriously, France is badass in this game. They vassalized Spain and hold a huge lead over any other nation.
Spoiler :

Umm, Egypt? What are you even doing?
Spoiler :

OP Ethiopia is OP
Spoiler :

Another French Indo-China, but to the extreme. Seriously, France is badass in this game. They vassalized Spain and hold a huge lead over any other nation.

That's what happens if Napoleon doesn't have Borodino and Waterloo to smack him down :)

I also forgot to mention France owns all of Mexico, took New York from America, and has seriously stunted the USA's growth.

Spoiler :

The Not-So-Great Wall.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0022.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0022.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 855
And if he didn't march into Russia despite general Winter.

I should point out it isnt so much anymore that Winter is the worst season.

It's spring. As that is when that snow melts.

And suddenly, all that land? It is muddy.If you can get proper winter equipment and supplies, it is far easier to deal with General Winter. The mud of spring could potentially stall the progress of pretty much all your vehicles if lots of effort isnt taken to stop it from jamming up stuff.

The Not-So-Great Wall.

This image is amazing! Never seen anything like it! Are you sure you did not use WB :crazyeye: ? Barbarians did it?

Top Bottom