The Very-Many-Questions-Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread Thread さんじゅうなな

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many people will see this but..

In 1-2 months time.. should I

A) Start a thread on my hike to Everest Basecamp
B) Start a thread on my trip to Japan
C) Start a thread on my trip to Vietnam
D) Stop making these damn threads

A B C

Forget D

So this isn't really a question, but it's not worth its own thread either soooo:

I'm probably going to get fired at work. I have decided to play a prank on my boss. We all have badges with photos on them and those photos are also stored digitally. He hates his photo. It was one of those ones where the person taking it took it before he was really ready so it looks horrible.

We also have these little inserts in every restroom and in front of every urinal in all the men's rooms. They are for little messages the company wants to get out. Well I've decided I'm going to print a bunch of copies of my boss's profile photo and put one in each of those restroom inserts so everyone sees it while they are using the restroom.

It's going to be great. Don't worry about me getting fired though. I'm planning on leaving and have something else lined up already.
Wear gloves when you handle the pictures. And if you are going that far, seal the photos in a sleeve and drop them in the urinal rather than put them on the wall...

Last edited:

Yes.

Please. :)

And thank you very much for the Norway and other threads. For those of us who are stuck where we are, you've helped us see parts of the world we'll never get to see for ourselves. :hug:

If you stop, I will nag you incessantly, even worse than I've nagged you to apply for The Amazing Race Canada. :scan:

D, is an unacceptable choice. Keep making these threads, at a comfortable pace of course.

Please. :)

And thank you very much for the Norway and other threads. For those of us who are stuck where we are, you've helped us see parts of the world we'll never get to see for ourselves. :hug:

Thanks for the support!

I am tempted to do Everest Basecamp next. There's some incredible scenery there I wouldn't mind going through again. Even Kathmandu was fascinating in its own right. We will see when I end up finding some time

It's cool if posts don't get likes, but the likes tell me which stuff people like over the other stuff (that gets less likes).

I noticed that videos for instance get a lot less likes. This is counterintuitive to me, but it tells me that people would probably prefer to see less videos and more pics

ABC... I rarely comment on your threads but enjoy them immensely :)

It's cool if posts don't get likes, but the likes tell me which stuff people like over the other stuff (that gets less likes).

I noticed that videos for instance get a lot less likes. This is counterintuitive to me, but it tells me that people would probably prefer to see less videos and more pics

Can you tell how many views the vids get? I sometimes don't get around to viewing them the same day you post them.

Don't forget to caption the photo with " I am watching You" sign !! :lol:

I was actually thinking of either putting nothing at all and just have the picture staring at people while the use the restroom or putting a caption that reads "The eye that sleepeth not."

That's so damn creepy.

Yeah, it is. Last thing I want while I'm trying to take a leak is to be reminded of the company 4th of July selfie contest (an actual thing they put in those inserts).

So many captions have runned trough my head. I think that @Commodore should put on a caption like "Hurry up ! You have exceeded Your bathroom break !" :D

Why is the icon for Window's VLC media player a traffic cone?

Related question (that I suspect none of you can answer): how come it took me so long to wonder why the icon for VLC media player is a traffic cone?

It took driving by an actual real life traffic cone the other day for this to hit me: "that's the icon Windows uses for their media player . . . why in the world?"

Why is the icon for Window's VLC media player a traffic cone?

Related question (that I suspect none of you can answer): how come it took me so long to wonder why the icon for VLC media player is a traffic cone?

It took driving by an actual real life traffic cone the other day for this to hit me: "that's the icon Windows uses for their media player . . . why in the world?"

That was a TIL on reddit recently. The creators of the player stole a lot of traffic cones.

http://nanocrew.net/2005/06/23/vlc-cone/

Ok, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom