Traitor Trump Surrenders to the Taliban

This is my only real quibbles with this to be honest. It's time we got out of Afghanistan - I just believe Trump will screw it up.

Definitely. And this is ultimately my main concern with Trump doing "good" things. He can't see them through, or he'll distort them somewhere along the way. Something like pulling out of the Middle East is a delicate process and I absolutely do not trust Trump and his administration to do that. He gutted the federal government, employs yes-men, and is himself somewhat deranged (see: his Twitter feed).

He can't do it. He shouldn't be trusted to do it. His success will be an exception, not a rule.

Trump only does good things by accident
Is there a case even of that? Of a good thing he's done accidentally? I can't think of one.

Is there a case even of that? Of a good thing he's done accidentally? I can't think of one.
Didn't he just throw his son under the bus regarding the Trump Tower meeting? Didn't he fire James Comey; that gave us Mueller?

Yeah, okay, I'll take those.

Terrific!

Dosnt look like its having much effect if any.
Afghan economy is based on Opium production, with its double edge sword of negative effects. Catch 22 for the US, if they destroy the Drug trade, they have detroyed the Afghan economy.

Damn, I didn't know much about Afghan and the relation with opium. This is really an eye opener.
Now think why those of use who live in drug-exporting countries tend to complain so much about happy peppy people who irresponsibly try to get high and ignore their moral responsibilities.

Now think why those of use who live in drug-exporting countries tend to complain so much about happy peppy people who irresponsibly try to get high and ignore their moral responsibilities.

Addiction is a moral failing again?

Addiction is a moral failing again?
Actually my post is aimed more at the people who promote the hookers and blow lifestyle and all those casual consumers who'll just do a line on some weekend nights. The real addict is somebody who needs help, not prosecution. The others are, yes, moral failures.

Well man could see such practice already in the previous US administration. It would be great if there would be agreed some Afghan liberal charter instead of this rat race.
BTW 3 Czech soldiers died from Taliban suicide attack recently.

Actually my post is aimed more at the people who promote the hookers and blow lifestyle and all those casual consumers who'll just do a line on some weekend nights. The real addict is somebody who needs help, not prosecution. The others are, yes, moral failures.

Well, I've known plenty of "casual consumers" who'll just do a line on some weekend nights. I'm not sure they're better targets for blame than the people who keep the stuff illegal.

Since I am not the person featured in this thread's headline I think I can apportion blame rather than single out somebody and post in allcaps about it.

whats wrong with having a little fun?

Calling politicians traitors for opposing military action overseas was not a typical part of anti-Republican activism until quite recently... I wonder if Democrats will be campaigning for Second Amendment rights by the time I have my first child? I'll have to come back here when I do.

Last edited:
Calling politicians traitors for opposing military action overseas was not a typical part of anti-Republican activism until quite recently... I wonder if Democrats will be campaigning for First Amendment rights by the time I have my first child? I'll have to come back here when I do.

Democrats have been trying to defend the First Amendment against conservative attacks for the last 60 years.

Gaaaaaahhhh I meant Second Amendment.

Top Bottom