Trump Steps in it Again

Can someone look through the nine talking points from @Cassius Critzer and let me know if any of them merit any thought? Thanks in advance.

It is a fact that the allegation was second hand hearsay.

It is a fact that 90% of the media reports are negative regarding President Trump and no longer is balanced journalism.

It is a fact that American politicians are not politically correct except whente camera is rolling.

It is a fact that immigration amnesty does nothing to abate illegal immigration.

It is a fact that race theory is a social construct.

DACA's best chance has slipped past by nonsensical chestbeating.

Down to six, and they're getting shorter. When most of them start with "It is a fact..." though it makes it hard to be interested in a list of talking points.

Harry Truman said the same word all the time and even joked that only at the urging of his wife switched to saying manure.
I have only two questions, atm:

1. Was that word "fertilizer"?

2. If a statement isn't preceded by "it's a fact that", does that mean it's not a fact and therefore untrue?

PS I'm asking for a friend.

What is amusing is the media trying to insist that saying craphole is racist. No, it isn't.

I know aid workers who were in Haiti and they watched the impoverished going through giant trash dumps and tring to find useful material. It's Hieronymous Bosch's vison of Hell in some instances.

We don't want people from "craphole" countries, who all happen to be black...what we need around here is more...what is the lightest skinned group I can think of...hmmmmm...ahhhh...Norwegians! We need more Norwegians!

And no, I'm not a racist.

Saying that you don't want immigrants coming from s*hole countries is certainly at least borderline racist, imo.

I also think that those are the very countries you should accept immigrants from.

I get it. Some think illegal imigration is despite the fact that it is illogical, illegal, and immoral.

Why? Because some real refugee who follows the rules and waits three years in a genuine UNHCR refugee camp is validated and is bypassed by illegal immigration. Some Asian who follows the law regarding immigration is not as important as the illegal immgrant who has political advocacy.

The current is really nuts regarding chain migration.

The historical rationale for immigration was to fulfill jobs as there was a lack of adequate potential employees. Even this is no longer the case.

Saying that you don't want immigrants coming from s*hole countries is certainly borderline racist, imo.

I think without the "coincidence" that all such countries "just happen" to be full of black people while the "better" alternative "just happens" to be the palest people on the planet that maybe it wouldn't be...but since racism is by now a well observed trait coming from D'ump there's not much doubt what he meant.

I get it.
I don't think so.
Some think illegal imigration is despite the fact that it is illogical, illegal, and immoral.

Because your follow on makes no sense. Not like "it is a disagreeable point of view," but like it just doesn't make sense. There is no connection within this group of words conveying any meaning at all. The irony that one of the words happens to be illogical is just delicious.

Contradiction is not debate. And this is the tiresome and boring method used by some prolific posters. It's nah na nah nah na levels of puerile retorts.

Either the USA has an valid methodical immigration policy for all that is fair and that accounts for security (vetting)...or we continue illegal immigration to bolster the Democrats. The former is what I am in favor of. The latter is a dirty political tool.

Show me one amnesty that abated illegal immigration. They are done in a bipartisan way to be compassionate. And then even more illegal immigrants enter or overstay their visas. They do not work.

You cannot effectively have one set of rules for Mexican and Central Americans who illegally enter or overstay versus some Korean or South African potential immigrant who.follows the rules.

We had effectively no vetting under Obama's outrageous and illegal presidential memorandums that facilitated illegal immigration. The most dangerous policy is chain migration from countries with high levels of terrorism.

Last edited:
Sorry, @Cassius Critzer but until we get past this "Some think illegal imigration is despite the fact that it is illogical, illegal, and immoral" business I'm going to have a hard time mustering up the initiative to follow your arguments further. Could you pause the lecture briefly and explain what that was supposed to mean?

My guess is that there's a missing word somewhere.

Possibly more than one.

My guess is that there's a missing word somewhere.

Possibly more than one.

That's possible. Quite possible. Shall we play "Some think illegal immigration is _____" for cash and prizes? First to guess what @Cassius Critzer meant to have in the blank wins?

"illegal"?

Doesn't make a lot of sense. (I mean, it's undeniably true, just unhelpful.) But still, it fills the blank.

"necessary", maybe?

I dunno. What's the answer?

The forum software hangs on my Android. When I go to correct a post, sometimes it displays a blank page.

It's easier to not engage with openly hostile mockers who are borderline bigots versus conservatives and the old. What is truly bizarre is that I am unabashedly supportive of young people, immigrants, and genuine refugees.

Immigration policy must treat applicants with fairness. If you bum rush the border, you are not even bothering with applying. I have all the sympathy in the world for a legal immigrant or refugee (they are not the same thing). I have no sympathy for illegals who try and try and try to cross over.

I dunno either. I was thinking maybe "flavorful."

The forum software hangs on my Android. When I go to correct a post, sometimes it displays a blank page.

It's easier to not engage with openly hostile mockers who are borderline bigots versus conservatives and old. What is truly bizarre is that I am unabashedly supportive of young people, immigrants, and genuine refugees.

It can be quite difficult not to engage with openly hostile mockers when one has alienated an entire forum. Or at the very least, boring. One could be reduced to typing lists of talking points and sending them into the ether.

Top Bottom