Trump Steps in it Again

So when law enforcement officers act unlawfully, then rioting is condoned. Never mind total innocents being so brutalized their skull is fractured and their face has to be restored.

The madness of mob rule will find advocates. It is no problem until your neck is in the guillotine by the very mob members you supported.

This is the foolish legitimacy of moral outrage by violence to overcome genuine political mechanisms.

What an education the Left is teaching me. Frankly, Trump sounds better every moment than the madness of unchecked journalist pretenders and mob rule.

I'll take an outrageous blowhard and a recovering economy versus propaganda and mayhem by mob rule....any day.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of mob rule, but over time, which is worse, those that were hurt during the riots or the number of blacks that weren't hurt due to the reforms that resulted, which probably wouldn't have if extreme measures hadn't been taken. A tough question.

Mobs tend to burn down homes and businesses who have nothing to do with the alleged perpetrators of injustice.

Since when do we ignore law and the courts due to irritation? My gosh, does anyone believe in nonviolent protest anymore? I think not, and new normal is outrage facilitating Antifa, BAMM, BLM regardless if Trump is president or not.

Nothing changes based on violence except to ultimately reach a verdict of dissolution of government by revolution which is acknowledged in the Declaration of Independence. That was not done capriciously by the 1/3 of American colonists but done slowly and meticulously. Other than Thomas Paine, no one wanted a revolution unless absolutely necessary as the blood cost was so high and the war cost ruinous to the economy.

I'm not a fan of mob rule, but over time, which is worse, those that were hurt during the riots or the number of blacks that weren't hurt due to the reforms that resulted, which probably wouldn't have if extreme measures hadn't been taken. A tough question.

It actually wasn't just blacks being hurt. Rampart division was running a mafia style criminal organization out of the station. They were into drugs, prostitution, murder for hire, the works. While a lot of 'protecting their territory' involved conflict with the black community that was far from the limits of their reach.

I think that it's odd for someone who is not living in America to then act as if they understand the complex history of American immigration. I doubt you would be able to find a more rigorous advocate of genuine American immigrants and refugees than myself. I won't say the particulars. Regardless I have fought in those trenches.

2018 is not 1860 or prior. Immigration occurs on a humanitarian rationale AFTER pragmatism. If they cannot find work, it won't work. We have a huge underemployment problem and an unemployment problem based on being in that category for so long that the numbers reflect HALF actual numbers.

People working as subcontractors are responsible for paying their own social security and taxes. Do they? People who get paid cash are similarly not paying. So the liberal idea that illegal immigrants are positively contributing while not using government benefits is a fallacy.

Yesterday federal law was being enforced, the same ones that were illegally ignored by Obama's presidential memorandum. Expect more sweeps by ICE to catch illegal immigrants. We could see an executive order similar to Eisenhower's that sent Mexican illegals out of the country. Look up this action which took place by INS in 1954.

Congress made these immigration laws. It is the president's duty as the Executive to carry out the Law. It is up to Congress to change the immigration laws and has to be accepted by the President and not vetoed. Even then, such actions would no doubt have legal challenges up to the Supreme Court.

So the real problem for illegal immigrantion is corporations and employees paying cash and off the book for workers skirting US taxes ?
How big is this illegal immigration cash economy ? If Arigculture is reporting that 50% of their workers are illegals what do you think is th "real" number give me a rough idea please.

So your against Obama DACA but your OK with Republicans not enforcing E-verify and punshing US business employing illegals ?
Lax enforcement of this law been going on since Reagan.

You Do know during 1951 Esinhower deported 13K mexican but give out 97K Visas on the spot to illegals RIGHT ? thats how Esinhowers deportation program actually worked
And Esinhower made it easier to obtain US Visas for mexicans when that program for Mexican work Visas ended it resulted in a massive surge of mexican illegals

I strongly support E-verify. It's not republicans but RINOs who are acquiesing on ****oo DACA deals.

I would never try to engage with an Australian as I couldn't possibly know enough to discuss your political history. Which is likely why your posts are riddled with inaccuracies concerning America. I would much rather have not mentioned this.

The enforcement was not lax. Bipartisan amnesty programs were done while simultaneously enforcing the law. That time of forgiveness is now a source of irritation among the American People.

It's surprising by comparison how little your illegal immigration problem is. If it were the same, Australians would be up in arms. We even had to take some dubious refugees off your hands....that Trump did not want to do,but was a sour Obama deal.

Last edited:
It's surprising by comparison how little your illegal immigration problem is. If it were the same, Australians would be up in arms. We even had to take some dubious refugees off your hands....that Trump did not want to do,but was a sour Obama deal.
The Australian government was literally building concentration camps and bribing human traffickers as part of their illegal immigration program. I think they have some idea of what happens when a "border security" program goes off the deep end.

I strongly support E-verify. It's not republicans but RINOs who are acquiesing on ****oo DACA deals.

I would never try to engage with an Australian as I couldn't possibly know enough to discuss your political history. Which is likely why your posts are riddled with inaccuracies concerning America. I would much rather have not mentioned this.

The enforcement was not lax. Bipartisan amnesty programs were done while simultaneously enforcing the law. That time of forgiveness is now a source of irritation among the American People.

Enforcement of E-verifty is not lax ? You know that for example in Texas E-Verifty is only used for State / public employees and contactors. Private company's and business are exempt from this
I dont mind if you correct me please go ahead

You know the deal with Australian refugees was to swap them for refugees that the US didnt want ?

This swing against Liberal ideas is happening around the world not just Australia but also the EU,and now to the US. Like your terrorism wedge issue it was political issue of illegal Muslim boat people
Meanwhile masses of Rich Chinese coming in not so much.

Enforcement of E-verifty is not lax ? You know that for example in Texas E-Verifty is only used for State / public employees and contactors. Private company's and business are exempt from this
I dont mind if you correct me please go ahead

The "enforcement" of e-verify is definitely not lax, since there is no law requiring that it be used. Hence, there is nothing to enforce.

That said, the Republican demand that there should be such a law, which they would no doubt enforce, is just the usual view from somewhere deep in the corporate pocket.

Basically, e-verify is yet another full time job to be heaped on the plate of the small businessman who is already their own accountant, legal advisor, human resources guy, etc, etc, etc...that gives another advantage to the big box chain that is trying to put him out of business so they can pay below minimum wage to his former employees. If you sign up to use it you open yourself to all kinds of liability under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act, including the fact it is your responsibility to keep up with any changes they might make and any consequences that come from not being up to date. Fine as long as you have a guy from the legal department and another from HR to assign to the task.

So any small business that enrolls dumps it as quickly as possible.

Top Bottom