Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean like when we get married, like IN THE FUTURE.

Oh to be young >.>

Seriously, I wouldn't recommend marrying your high school sweetheart, it often ends in disaster.

Get a hardback version. They'll be more effective.

Better yet, get the single volume hardback version. then beat the twitards down with it while explaining to them why LotR is a good book and Twilight is not.

Or, you could get a) the LotR, b) a HUGE History Text book and c) grab all 3 Twilight books and d) throw all of the above at Twilight tweens at the midnight premere at Breaking Dawn!

Or, you could get a) the LotR, b) a HUGE History Text book and c) grab all 3 Twilight books and d) throw all of the above at Twilight tweens at the midnight premere at Breaking Dawn!

Not Twilight books, certainly, they might be tempted to reread them, thereby further affirming their folly. Rather throw other good books at them. Hell, if they like romances so much, through a bloody Austen box set at them.

Moderator Action: This thread has descended into spam and trolling. I'm thinking about killing it, but I might let actual discussion pass. This means that further content has to be discussion and has to be on-topic. A single sentence is not discussion. A pointless paragraph is not discussion. Spam will be moderated.

So.. twilight hey? Does anyone know if the books are any good?

I haven't seen the latest film but I saw the one with the werewolves and whatever in. I think it's called Half Moon or something. (I only went because my girlfriend wanted to see it of course).

It was pretty awful to be honest but I guess she liked it. The storyline and acting was rubbish, but at least it had decent enough eyecandy. Otherwise I might have had to leave :lol:.

The one with the werewolves is New Moon, isn't it?

I liked the books, but lots of people are of the oposite opinion. :( I've only read the first two, anyway. It only takes about a day to read it, so it's not that much of a waste if you end up hating it. :D

How can you say that? It'd be a whole day we could be playing civ!

I haven't been able to play Civ 4 since Civ 5 was announced. :( I just keep thinking of hexagons!
You've been hexed...
Do people in OT actually play that game? I sure don't :lol:
Blasphemy! I write this as I take a while to breathe before next turn, and this is how you treat me? :cry:

I used to. This is a good place to socialize around intelligent people though. Plus I got kicked out of every other forum. ;)
To keep it legal, I read the first three and couldn't bring myself to read the last book.

I used to. This is a good place to socialize around intelligent people though.

Oh yeah, totaly. I don't act nerdy at all in real life, I kinda act like an airhead. People from school don't know I actually read stuff on a regular basis. I like this forum because I can talk to other nerds without ruining my tuff guy persona. :p

Oh yeah, totaly. I don't act nerdy at all in real life, I kinda act like an airhead. People from school don't know I actually read stuff on a regular basis. I like this forum because I can talk to other nerds without ruining my tuff guy persona. :p
People in the Deep South regarding a gay as a tough guy? :crazyeye:

So where do the Twilight fans go from here? Is there any long term plans for the franchise? Or are they doomed to writing fanfics and dreaming of making RTS video games?

How would you characterize the market that Twilight fans represent? Is there any data on that? Besides people saying it's all for teenage emo's and girls... Are these the same people that were WAY to into Harry Potter and/or Pirates of the Caribbean?

Moderator Action: This thread has descended into spam and trolling. I'm thinking about killing it, but I might let actual discussion pass. This means that further content has to be discussion and has to be on-topic. A single sentence is not discussion. A pointless paragraph is not discussion. Spam will be moderated.

How can you say that? It'd be a whole day we could be playing civ!

I haven't been able to play Civ 4 since Civ 5 was announced. :( I just keep thinking of hexagons!

You've been hexed...

Blasphemy! I write this as I take a while to breathe before next turn, and this is how you treat me? :cry:

People in the Deep South regarding a gay as a tough guy? :crazyeye:

Not in the deep south, and tough =/= tuff. Tuff is just some word meaning cool that I picked up in 'The Outsiders'.

Moderator Action: I was very clear. Thread closed due to spam.

Mango Elephant cited for multiple spam posts.
Takhisis cited for multiple spam posts.
Ekolite and Zack cited for spam.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom