UK politics - continuing into 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Edward.

The proper title would've been ‘Yes, Minister.’

Actually I think that ‘(you're) No, Minister’ woudl've been better, but I digress.

Given that many of us have not done any of those, I'd have disagree with that one.

If the Uk is to be worldbeating, this thread also should have enough posts.
Currently it is beaten even by threads on the most esoteric subjects :)

Well you're the man to solve that problem.

Personally I think (You're) No Minister, Mr Williamson would've been ideal.
Never thought I'd say this but he makes Failing Grayling look semi-competent.

Never thought I'd say this but he makes Failing Grayling look semi-competent.

Burning three billion pounds on live TV wouldn't make Grayling competent and it would still be cheaper than having had him in the cabinet.

British non-humor is also pretty worldbeating... historically speaking at least...

you mean all their wars, colonial surpression, etc, etc ?

We Dutch had so many wars with the Brits... you tend to start even make jokes on that.
When BTW we supported your freedom war, as thanks from the Brits they even declared yet another war on us that lasted 4 years
The no-joke part were the British concentration camps in South-Africa where tens of thousands Dutch colonists.were killed.

We Dutch had so many wars with the Brits... you tend to start even make jokes on that.
When BTW we supported your freedom war, as thanks from the Brits they even declared yet another war on us that lasted 4 years
The no-joke part were the British concentration camps in South-Africa where tens of thousands Dutch colonists.were killed.
Yeah the Brits have certainly staked their claim for the title of butt-kicking'est empire in history... there are other contenders, to be sure, in terms of conquering, oppressing, killing etc., but there's a reason England has been in every vanilla CIV game since its inception.

Trump laid out his imagined process for the crowd:
All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states and re-certify
and we become president and you are the happiest people
.”

Looks like the royal "we" has finally made it back across the pond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom