• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What are you watching on Youtube now? η'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching youtube on youtube ;)

I'm going to watch this, but if it tries to convince me that boob armour isn't awesome, its going to fail.

I watched it, decent fun. Only thing that stood out to me was "there are reasons fencing protection is shaped like that, and it isn't to give your DnD character inspiration" or something like that. Everything exists to give my DnD character inspiration!

If I'm going to pretend to blow magic out my arse and knife murder people because murder is fun, I'm not going to worry too much about if a mithril polearm +1 would really catch in an armor valley and dehorse my pretend mass murderer when it should have taken an adamantine polearm +3 to really do so. :lol:

I watched it, decent fun. Only thing that stood out to me was "there are reasons fencing protection is shaped like that, and it isn't to give your DnD character inspiration" or something like that. Everything exists to give my DnD character inspiration!

If I'm going to pretend to blow magic out my arse and knife murder people because murder is fun, I'm not going to worry too much about if a mithril polearm +1 would really catch in an armor valley and dehorse my pretend mass murderer when it should have taken an adamantine polearm +3 to really do so. :lol:
The medieval period is over. The "true" nature of ancient armour is academic at best. Boob armour and midriff showing armour looks cool on my imaginary digital action figures.

Yeah, but every generation has to find out for their own that entire very smart lives went into the production and design of old tools. I guess. Usually right around the time they get old enough to realize their parents' generation isn't any stupider than their friends. If they get that far.

It cannot be legal, but I want one:

Apparently for those who haven't watched Stargate or played Assassin's Creed there was the show "Aliens":

I'm glad I only wasted 20 mins on this.

Ancient Aliens? The guy with the hair is an internet meme.

Yes, from what I see its the best thing that ever came out of that show :lol:

The Precursor backstory to Assassin's Creed was much smarter than the Ancient Aliens stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom