• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What is this "gay agenda" that I've heard so much about?

If you didn't do either consciously, then you REALLY need to word your posts better :D

MobBoss said:
Since when does one need to be an "expert" in order to have an opinion? Did I claim to be an expert? No. Did I in any way act as an expert? No. So, being a scientist, why would you assume I was speaking as an expert?

One off hand comment, with a :mischief: no less, does not indicate one is speaking as an expert.

I find it funny you of all people would try to label it as such. All in all, its just another silly and unsuccesful attempt by you to insult me. As usual, I give it a :rolleyes: for effort and a :lol: for content.

Carry on.:crazyeye:

and my question is still unanswered, so I call all your claims in this thread, with whatever spurious attempt at authority you make them, nonsense.

Why don't you let others live without bothering them on such personal things as sexuality?

CivGeneral said:
Would you want your child displaying a dildo in your house or in school?

Neither would I want a child flashing a gun around.

CivGeneral said:
I dont see how the pictoral display of the crucifixion of Christ is offensive. Realy, I have no problem with it. But youre comparing apples and oranges here. The Crucifixion display is a religious display where as the display of dildos is a sexual display.

A dying man is less offensive than a dildo?

Azash said:
Neither would I want a child flashing a gun around.

Indeed - though I'd not be thrilled about either one, sex toys do not induce a 'fight or flight' reaction in me or most normal human beings.

carlosMM said:
and my question is still unanswered, so I call all your claims in this thread, with whatever spurious attempt at authority you make them, nonsense.

Why don't you let others live without bothering them on such personal things as sexuality?

Uhmmm...what "claim" did I make here CarlosMM? That a majority of lesbians use sex toys? And why do you have an issue with that assumption as logical as it may be?

As for bothering...who the hell is bothering? I am discussing things on an internet forum for goodness sake!!!! /sheesh.:rolleyes:

Why dont you try..for ONCE, discussing the subject instead of me. Or can you not be "bothered" to do that?

MobBoss said:
Uhmmm...what "claim" did I make here CarlosMM? That a majority of lesbians use sex toys? And why do you have an issue with that assumption as logical as it may be?

As for bothering...who the hell is bothering? I am discussing things on an internet forum for goodness sake!!!! /sheesh.:rolleyes:

Why dont you try..for ONCE, discussing the subject instead of me. Or can you not be "bothered" to do that?

If you're so much more into discussing the subject, you could answer his question.

MobBoss said:

let's see what you said, again:

Originally Posted by mdwh
Um, homosexuality has nothing to do with cross-dressing or sex toys.

I would say a lot of lesbians would disagree with you.

this was a result of this:
Originally Posted by Stile
Turns out that includes things such as gay parades. It worked for the Irish in NY in the 1800's, why not homosexuals? Of course the Irish didn't dress as the opposite sex and wear sex toys outside their clothing (atleast to my knowledge, I wasn't there).

So, you made a flippant remark, which was suited to invoke a view of MOST lesbians as 'cross-dressers', too.

As usual, your statement is broad, false and an attempt to draw the discussion into the usual gay-smearing which people of your religios affiliation so delight in. THAT I took offence with: the FALSE and stupid insinuation you made.

As if you didn't know that racial, sexual or other smears spread far and wide, and that the Internet, including fora such as this one read by kids, are an excellent tool to spread religious propaganda and other nonsense.

Azash said:
If you're so much more into discussing the subject, you could answer his question.

Whats to answer? He wants to know the "truth" let him refute my claim. Big deal. Otherwise he is as full of hot air as he accuses me of. I made a joking reference...not a scientific claim of fact. You need to relax.

Bottom line, I dont care enough about you or CarlosMM to go the crap up. Outside of my comment, which was my opinion, I have no real desire to know the exact percentage of lesbians who use sex toys. I made a joking reference about nature films..big whoop. You guys want to be all serious about it suit yourself. If its that big a deal to you go look up the "facts" yourself and post a link and we can all comment on it.

Less coffee, I would think. A LOT less coffee.

carlosMM said:
So, you made a flippant remark, which was suited to invoke a view of MOST lesbians as 'cross-dressers', too.

Not in the least. My flippant remark was totally about sex toy use..nothing more, nothing less. You want to "read" in more crap than that..thats your problem not mine.

As usual, your statement is broad, false and an attempt to draw the discussion into the usual gay-smearing which people of your religios affiliation so delight in. THAT I took offence with: the FALSE and stupid insinuation you made.

/blah

As if you didn't know that racial, sexual or other smears spread far and wide, and that the Internet, including fora such as this one read by kids, are an excellent tool to spread religious propaganda and other nonsense.

/double blah. Oh...so my nature film comment is an attmept to spread religious propaganda? Rofl. Bub....you have issues.:crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

MobBoss said:
You want to "read" in more crap than that..thats your problem not mine.
MobBoss said:
/double blah. Oh...so my nature film comment is an attmept to spread religious propaganda? Rofl. Bub....you have issues.:crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

Take a look in the mirror.

MobBoss said:

SARCASM WARNING
I admire your sheer skill in debate, your very willingness to take time and consider carefully every reply you make. I surrender before your overwhelming answer.
END OF SARCASM WARNING

MobBoss said:
Not in the least. My flippant remark was totally about sex toy use..nothing more, nothing less. You want to "read" in more crap than that..thats your problem not mine.
then, MobBoss, learn to read your own statements:

Um, homosexuality has nothing to do with cross-dressing or sex toys.

I would say a lot of lesbians would disagree with you.

cross-dressing AND sex toys are named, you respond without refering only to sex toys.

So, you distinctly said what I quoted you said, you did NOT refer to only one part but even QUOTED both parts (I can get you a screenie if you want...), NOW you claim your post onyl refers to one part..... that makes you a LIAR!

MobBoss said:
Whats to answer? He wants to know the "truth" let him refute my claim. Big deal. Otherwise he is as full of hot air as he accuses me of. I made a joking reference...not a scientific claim of fact. You need to relax.

Bottom line, I dont care enough about you or CarlosMM to go the crap up. Outside of my comment, which was my opinion, I have no real desire to know the exact percentage of lesbians who use sex toys. I made a joking reference about nature films..big whoop. You guys want to be all serious about it suit yourself. If its that big a deal to you go look up the "facts" yourself and post a link and we can all comment on it.

Less coffee, I would think. A LOT less coffee.

You know, for someone who only makes 'joking remarks' and doesn't care what he discusses here, you do make a lot of weird statements. If you do not care, why do you debate? Or are all your posts here SPAM?

warpus said:
I do! You have no idea how many times I have asked myself that very question.

That reminds me of something I read in Newsweek or somesuch. It said that as oral sex is becoming popular among teens, there is also a rise in same-sex activity; apparently a lot of teenage girls would rather have sex with each other because, as one put it, "it's different than guys, who are always trying to stick their [male sexual organs] in you." The article further stated that they didn't know exactly how widespread this phenomenon was. And I though, "I'll bet you could get a lot of volunteers to conduct field observations. All in the name of sociology, of course."

MobBoss said:
Edit: And for what its worth, I dont recommend waving either a dildo or a weapon out in public. People may get the wrong idea.
And, pray tell, what would the right idea be? :mischief:

Eran of Arcadia said:
That reminds me of something I read in Newsweek or somesuch. It said that as oral sex is becoming popular among teens, there is also a rise in same-sex activity; apparently a lot of teenage girls would rather have sex with each other because, as one put it, "it's different than guys, who are always trying to stick their [male sexual organs] in you." The article further stated that they didn't know exactly how widespread this phenomenon was. And I though, "I'll bet you could get a lot of volunteers to conduct field observations. All in the name of sociology, of course."

I volunteer to get to the bottom of this.

I'll need funding.

warpus said:
I volunteer to get to the bottom of this.

I'll need funding.

Meh, I'll do it for free. :p

And to dip my toe in that kettle of vinegar chunk of sub-thread, in my experience lesbians are a lot more familiar with sex-toys than with cross-dressing. Curiously, male crossdressers (and male-to-female transsexuals) outnumber female ones(and f2m's) at least 5-to-1, more like 10-to-1.

IglooDude said:
Curiously, male crossdressers (and male-to-female transsexuals) outnumber female ones(and f2m's) at least 5-to-1, more like 10-to-1.

It is also my understanding that the majority of male crossdressers are straight. This makes some sense; after all, there are more straight men than gay men, and straight guys don't have any other outlet (like sex with men) to cross gender lines.

Top Bottom